300 acre mexi bust, aerial photos

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

herb

beat on the street is that the military didnt cut one single plant and are now guarding the plantation until it grows out. Guess the growers check that bounced finally cleared the bank lol

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Lol trust if they caught that one imagine how many are there that they didn't. Lol all part of the game.

R

Rory

wow!!! thats probably 200K just in black cloth!! lol!! good for us! helps with the prices in the USA!!! WOW!!!

B

billybadazz

Just imagine the 3 square mile one that isn't going to get busted 'cuz they made they're payouts or the other 10 300 acre ones that the same farmer has 2 hills over....
Who the fuck even buys dirtweed anymore that fad went out in '98 with grunge music. lol

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

Just imagine the 3 square mile one that isn't going to get busted 'cuz they made they're payouts or the other 10 300 acre ones that the same farmer has 2 hills over....
Who the fuck even buys dirtweed anymore that fad went out in '98 with grunge music. lol

my first thought would be with that amount of coin involved?
they probably are not growing dirt weed

fwiw

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
the thing that trips me out is

1> how the fuck they watering all that? must be some kickass wells

2> i didnt know you could grow weed in SAND

looks like the middle of the desert to me - I mean the shade tarps must be there for shade and to try and keep them cool - it sure isnt for camouflage

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWuHuqWauRU[/YOUTUBE]

heres a few more pix - funny they spent all that money on shade cloth they must have ran out of dough for doors to the shitters

BTW - thats like 300 american football or soccer fields worth of weed

Shitters
Pot
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

they burned all of it......
in a unrelated story, Doritos sales in the area spiked 50% yesterday

this is where $50 lbs come from. personally id be suprised if they even pulled males

ill bet they brought in water, theres a actual water tower in the background of one of ml's pics

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Motherload, I love RT news :)
anyone watch adam vs the man on RT?

T

TreFarmer

Just got an e-mail from the Mexican authorities... they found a few of my trees, seems I am not welcome in Mexico anymore.
:sweating

T

TreFarmer

A shade cloth company must have went out of business, and at Christmas dinner Tio Juan:character0025: said, hey Beto, I got an idea.....

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i doubt your spending that much $ to grow shwag .now thats what i call growing no bs

T

thc420

That has to be the guiness book of records winner of the largest shaded garden.That is one hell of a crop.I saw the video on brazilian tv they said that it was 940 hectars.And they were harvesting over 250 tons at a time.GNARLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.The weed doesn't look half bad.

Mogrow

Mogrow

like it the gold rush, the guys selling the shovels are making the real jack...300 acres of shade cover, jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.:pimp:

Top Bottom