3000 k mh 40 green crack 2 gallon wwjd??

• Thread starter psillyrabbit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

psillyrabbit

well i have 40 greencrack babies veggin in 4in rw blocks and plan on putting them into 2gal buckets just dont know what system i should use the buckets have no holes in bottem yet what wolud you do with 40 2 gallon buckets how would you arrainge plants im thinking a stadium with coco in buckets hand wattered the bulbs will be vertical barebulbs and it gets hot here like 110 but i have a window a/c and central a/c in house:bong-hits:

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

I do 30 plants in 5 gal buckets (6 rows of 5) and am finally switching to a drip system. Its just too hard and hard on my body trying to hand water anymore. I am using 4 1000's in a 10x10 what size room r you in? maybe you can do 2 rows together w/ an open area in between those double rows. then you can water basically 4 rows if you stand in between. Use a pump/hose and watering wand. can you hook up some sort of exhaust to get rid of some of the heat. It will be a lot of a/c to cool the room plus they need fresh air or just add co2. Seems to add about 10 degrees of tolerance to most plants.

Top Bottom