3000W Ebb&Flow 16 Plant Overgrow!!

• Thread starter Reebs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
monkeymun

monkeymun

You're doing a great job for someone who calls themselves a newb!

Reebs

Reebs

thanks for the compliments, honestly i've learned alot from thcFarmer.

one thing i've been trying to find more info on was watering during the last few weeks. tomorrow they will begin flush and i was thinking of dropping there flood times to 15 mins every 3 hours instead of every 2 hours. i don't know why i think this would cause a problem really i'm just curious if it would be and benifit?

thanks

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

That is amazing! I love the Banner #3, it is a large producing og leaning badass of a strain! Good luck with her!

Reebs

Reebs

That is amazing! I love the Banner #3, it is a large producing og leaning badass of a strain! Good luck with her!
thanks, so far i can't complain with this strain, it can stand up to almost anything and i'm pretty sure i have a pheno that is resistant to powdery mildew as i've had some problems with it in the past on other plants in the same tray as my banner and it never once infected them..

i have about 28-30% orange hairs so i figure i'm at about week 7 on the plants timeline and thats right where i'm at too so looking good for 8-9 weeks, although one of my buddies was just telling me he likes to run banner to 10 weeks cuz the amount of mass is puts on in that last couple weeks is crazy, so we'll see.

Reebs

Reebs

ok day 62 here and i've been flushing for over a week now. everything is pretty much purple if not yellow. i have this 30x LED lighted scope i've been trying to see the trichs but i can't ever really make out to much detail on color of trichs so i usually like to just watch the plant and the calender.

at this point i'd say there is about 80-90% orange hairs with like 10-15 % of those turning redish. although there are still the smallest amount of white hairs, they have all started to change color as well as receed back into the buds. so i decided to get them ready for chop on new years day.

lights whent out at 7:30am after which i unplugged them. i'm trying this 2-3 days dark and ice or snow in the res. i've heard this really helps them pack on that last little bit and the crystal production in the 2-3 days dark is crazy. i figure even if this is a myth, i'm still saving some decent $$ by keeping them off for a few days, and then they go straight back on for next round but when your running multiple balasts in multiple rooms, it gets exspensive daily, and i wont even mention my monthly bill.. lol redonkulous.

any ways i'll get some better pics up later tonight, i need to get another green light bulb so i can see enough to snap some good shots in the dark, i thought i heard someone on here talking about tips to taking pics under magnetic HPS lights so the color is right and no bars but i was never able to find that so i'll just do er the old fashioned way and get a green bulb.

here are a few pics, sorry for the quality.
IMAG0046IMAG0047IMAG0048IMAG0049

Reebs

Reebs

oh also i wanted to list some info on this room

RH : %28-%32

Day Temp : 68-75

Night Temp : 58-62

Res Temp : 30-55
Plain water with snow and/or home made RO Ice

Lights : Off for 2-3 days

Projected Chop Date : 1/1/13 - /1/5/13

# of Plants : 16 vegged for 2 weeks straight from aero cloner

Initial Height : 8''- 11'' at 12/12 switch

Ending Height : 2' - 2 1/2'

Overall Growth Notes : The initial stretch for these wasn't too bad but i did a lot of pinching and strapping down to eliminate too much. also very bushy when you use the pinching technique correctly, i couldn't be happier with the number of bud sites. i mean i guess it could have been a little less on the majority so that the energy would have been focused more on main colas, but each plant managed to produce several equal sized main colas in such a small crammed area which is why i like this setup. gonna run about 2-4 less plants overall next run.

Projected Dried Weight : 2lbs. - 3lbs. although trying to estimate really can dissapoint, and you never really know till it's time, i usually know exactly what to expect from other rooms on specific nute schedules, but since i was using some new products this time around like MOAB and i also threw the A&B H&G nutes in the mix which seems to have made slight differences, the number of bud sites, the density of even the lower budsite hidden by the upper canopy, i wont know. If i don't get at LEAST 2lbs i did something wrong so we will see if the added nutrients helped or not.

B

Burned Haze

Hey to answer your question about BC DEpot that Purps:

I have ran it three times (2 indoors, 1 outdoors) over half he females were def Buddha dominate females and take 10-12 weeks flower . Medium feeder and great yielded from majority of plants ( 2 phenos I got are beastly and produce and wonderful grape taasti/smelling stuff with a slight spice/skunk to it.

Btw fuck reserve ! I haven't tried purple wreck but let me tell you TGA"s Qrazy was some beastly and sper compact product. Let me tell you super sleeper/lazy producing meds . Fairly good yielded but I am super anti-couch locking and feel that effect is easy to find and seem to not keep that many strains that produce for that often.

There's many good breeders but. Would stay away from the feminized side of breeding , since its hermie check out a few of the breeders sections on here and trust me, I wasted a few crops trying ll the min feminized/pushed Dutch seeds and its not worth it at all!

Hope that helps

BH

Reebs

Reebs

Ended up choppin everything starting on the day before new years and finished up on the 3rd. so that put this run right at 9 weeks plus a day or 2.

Final weight is in and ended up with 1 Ounce under 2 Lbs. could have been like a half bow heavier for my liking with some C02 but i'm really happy with the quality. super crystaly and has a Cirtrus Sour OG Fuel smell. lol it's un real and nothing i've came across.

there are so many pics so please excuse the crappy ones, any comments or questions?

IMAG0058

IMAG0060

IMAG0061

IMAG0062

IMAG0064

IMAG0065

IMAG0066
IMAG0067
IMAG0070
IMAG0073
IMAG0074
IMAG0075
IMAG0076 BURST002
IMAG0077
IMAG0078
IMAG0079
IMAG0089

i'll get some more shots like this last one once it's cured for a few days.

thanks for stoppin in!

IMAG0069
IMAG0071
IMAG0091
Reebs

Reebs

gonna run some girl scout cookies and random fire bag seed next, just got some new hoods and some inline fans, the hoods i got are like 6" cooltubes with huges hoods around them, i've only read about these till i stumbled on them and ended up with 2. also got CO2 for this run.

i'm gonna run 12 instead of 16 and do some trainging where i can. i was pleased with the last round but i'm really gonna shoot for the stars this time around! lol

Reebs

Reebs

Started another run on friday, 2 Chunky Cherry Malawi pheno 1, 2Chunky Cherry Malawi Pheno 2, 1 Gods Gift, 1 Durban X YOGI, 5 TGA Cherynobly, 3 Unknown cuts.

same exact setup only i'm bringing back the C02 and moving from my spare bedroom to a 4x8 tent, and after another month another 4x8 tent.

so far i'm either getting some nute lockout or too much nutes or my PH is too high,

after my last crop i got a hanna PH pen and ever since, i've had a little trouble trusting it i would say. i used to use the dropper test kit and would get my res to 6.0 or "Yellow" water with the test kit, and i would use half the amount of PH down that i'm using now when i PH to the same 6.0 or 5.8 with the pen. i've calibrated this thing like 4 times in the month i've had it with 7.0 soulution but i'm still just a little confused because i havent had any problems like this in over 2 years and it's not just my new strains, but everything. also i should add that the majority of the problemed plants are from an all organic soil garden, like they were cuts from that garden so maybe the switch to hydro is just a little whack right now, i donno, pics below and any input appreciated!

PS notice the different leaf curl also, not only that but these look like they are almost wilting, usually everything looks like it's reaching for the sky. i always thought the curl was too little or too much light.. am i wrong about that? PH related?

- Reebs

IMAG0149IMAG0151IMAG0152IMAG0155IMAG0153IMAG0156

Reebs

Reebs

everything is back in order now, my PH pen was a little out of whack and i was PHing to probably 6.7 or so which was causing nute lock out i believe.

wk 2 of veg, res changed last night and my new 4x8 tent is in the mail. my flower room will be the following now,

Equipment
4x8 tent
C02
2 1000W air cooled HPS lights
2 2x4 flood trays
1 30 gal res (Alternating flood times)
3.5Gal-4Gal Pots w/ Hydroton

Nutes(Veg)

-Pro-Tekt Silica
-Hygrozyme
-AquaShield
-Cal/Mg+
-PBP Grow
-H&G Aqua Flakes A&B
-H&G Multi-Zen
-Sweet Raw
-Mad Farmer N.U.T.S.
-Liquid Karma

Nutes(Flower)
-Pro-Tekt Silica
-Hygrozyme
-AquaShield
-Cal/Mg+
-H&G Aqua Flakes A&B (Up to Wk 5)
-H&G Multi-Zen (Up to Wk 4)
-Sweet Raw
-Mad Farmer N.U.T.S.
-Liquid Karma
-PBP Bloom
-Mad Farmer M.O.A.B. (Wk 4 - Wk 6-7)

Strains

2 Chunky Cherry Malawi's (Pheno #1)
2 Chunky Cherry Malawi's (Pheno #2)
1 Gods Gift
1 Durban Poison x YOGI
6 Chernobyl
2 Unknown Genetics (Sativa Dom. characteristics, Possibly some sort of Kush)

Soil Plants (Head Stash)

-Roots Organics "Original" Blend Potting Soil
-PBP Grow
-PBP Bloom
-Liquid Karma
-Hygrozyme
-Sweet Raw

Currently i have 2 Chernobyl's, 2 Ogre 99's, and 2 unknown's in Solo cups with potting soil, i'll wait 1.5-2 wks and then transplant into 3.5 gal pots for veg. then the 5-8 gal pots for flower, i havent decided if i wanna get the smart bags for flowering or not.

im also getting ready here in the next few weeks for outdoor season, getting all my seedlings and/or cuts together and in solo cups with potting soil so i'm ready to plant outside. really excited for the outdoor season this year, gonna be epic!

thanks for tuning in!

Top Bottom