3000w OG Kush,SuperLemonHaze,Lavender grow

• Thread starter Bublonichronic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kootsman

going for them lb+ plants huh brudda!! shit looks sick dude, u definitely must be growing medically right? or just like to keep the plant count low? anyways, awesome grow dude cant wait to see some finished product!!

Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

freaking yumm freakin iiieeee

you said it bro, cant wait to harvest these girls!

going for them lb+ plants huh brudda!! shit looks sick dude, u definitely must be growing medically right? or just like to keep the plant count low? anyways, awesome grow dude cant wait to see some finished product!!

yessir, only allowed to flower 3 of my 7 plants, kinda sux, but gotta work with the law, ya know how it is.. but im thinkin this wont be as successful as i hoped as far as weight, but i def learned alot bout growin out bushes, so hopefully next run will be better, thanks for stoppin by, peace bro

K

Kootsman

yea bro i know all too well about the plant counts, better safe than sorry tho!! Still tho at 1kw per light you should be getting quite a nice yield, and of course next run will be better!! just gotta make every experience a learning one!! Good luck tho brudda, im sure you will end u with a shit ton of excellent herbs!!!

Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

well here the OG harvest, im gonna make another video after the cure, it frostier than it looks i promise, and smell is orgasmic, im just a horrible camera man, ahha [youtube]Q8P8RUdRDfU[/youtube]

P

ProjectPurps

hey how did those tubs work out for you????

i got some 18 gallon tubs simalar to that i would like to try out

heard that root bound can occur or roots just will grow in circles once they hit they hard outter shell

looks like they did ok for you

Top Bottom