300w Galaxyhydro Led Any Good

• Thread starter superweed420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superweed420

superweed420

yo is a 300 watt galaxyhydro LED any good I hear that like toop selling LED light and only 87$$ I can't find where it says how many lumens it has if y'all have any buds grown with this light show me.. using it in a 14in 14in 3 ft tall space.. on short planets...

iKharon

iKharon

yo is a 300 watt galaxyhydro LED any good I hear that like toop selling LED light and only 87$$ I can't find where it says how many lumens it has if y'all have any buds grown with this light show me.. using it in a 14in 14in 3 ft tall space.. on short planets...
For that price, try it out.. all the cheap LEDs are very hit and miss.. but for your size grow, you should give it a go. I've seen lots of hits and misses but just have a backup light in case you need to pull it. My mom ran an led light last fall(4 plant autos indoors) and she thought it worked amazing and kept heat down and her plants were happy. Maybe just get a 2' 4lamp t5 in case the led poops on ya. Lol. Good luck bro.. interested to see how you go

superweed420

superweed420

defiantly Will put the grow up.. I got a 200w but it won't fit it's advanced led thing puts out buds like crazy.. the mars led and galaxy are top rated as cheep leads so ima try

superweed420

superweed420

[E="iKharon, post: 1852897, member: 80569"]I wanna get the California Lightworks Solarstorm 880 next season.. maybe. Lol. A beast![/QUOTE]
yea i hear they good af.. I gave $550 for the 200w ds not doing that again ima get a 1000w galaxy or mars.if the 200 cheep o dose ok was going to go hps for the bigger grow hear soon but don't wanna pay to keep it cool or for the watts

Top Bottom