30x trichome zoom. no clue when to harvest! help pls

• Thread starter Uk_thc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Uk_thc

Uk_thc

I personally don't pH when they're ready for water-only (which for me is usually water+molasses @very low rates). Your girls look beautiful, btw. Others DO pH their flush water and do so religiously, so you're going to get varying opinions on that. Even though I don't bother, I can't see as how it would hurt.

thanks, im puttin 20litres through each of them each day, 15 litres from the tap and the last 5 litres ph 5.8

when these have a 60%---40% amber to milky ratio...here they're clear...too early..amber gives a couchlock high(indica style)...milky give an up active high(sativa style)...so up to you and you desires...i like the best of both and that 60%--40% amber to mikly does it perfect..IMO!

cheers dude, i like the couchlock high , so i might aim for 70%--30% amber

Bannacis

Bannacis

You want to flush with plain water, i never add any thing... molasses has magnesium in it, which you don't want your plant to have in it... a flush is just that... water only flush... 3 to 1 on amount of water... 1 gal pot...3 gal of water flush. 2 weeks to estimated finish. it will start drawing nute from parts of the plant... you will get some yellowing of the large feeder leaves first...it should be gradual,
some strain vary on time it takes. You want her to ripen, if it still has nutes/food it will want to continue with new growth.

If your water is way off on ph on the flush. it could possibly lock out nutes,but your flushing out the nutes anyway...

You girls look killer... nice job

Uk_thc

Uk_thc

just approaching 10 weeks now,

heres 2 pics with new growth which look weird to me, is this normal?

1t
420alldaze

420alldaze

those are loking done my brother, listen to sm she knows her s#!t killer job. 42o

Uk_thc

Uk_thc

thanks for gettin back to me,
heres a pic if you can see much, i was waiting for the trichomes to start turning amber to get that couchlock high,

should i disregard the trichomes? or can i wait it out abit without causing any harm?

Bannacis

Bannacis

just approaching 10 weeks now,

heres 2 pics with new growth which look weird to me, is this normal?

Looks like some hermie nanners, they are late in the flower so they will not hurt, finish out what you plan. what you can do is take a few nugs a week apart, let em dry and cure then test, so you will know what to look for in future.looking good uk_. prolly harvest anytime...

Latest posts

Top Bottom