32 plants, 12k vertical, SS#4 beds, 1st try...

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LilSleepy

LilSleepy

Plant abuse where???

Plants and room looks nice man I'll be watching

Billyboat

Billyboat

They are stretching...got the lights up high as I want the stretch.
I may drop some 600s in there below some of the 1ks

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Pbp bloom and some aptus additives, been trying out different bloom boosters this round.

Your in soil? cool. should peep out vegnblooms +size additive. illeagle lead that charge . sick shit.. loving your flow. its like looking into the future of what i WANNA be lol cuz thats what im going for next run. Have you ever seen the traffic light orange netting? think ima use that. im here to see that harvest looking hella danky brother. keep it up but i know you will.
Tmb
Respect

Billyboat

Billyboat

Your in soil? cool. should peep out vegnblooms +size additive. illeagle lead that charge . sick shit.. loving your flow. its like looking into the future of what i WANNA be lol cuz thats what im going for next run. Have you ever seen the traffic light orange netting? think ima use that. im here to see that harvest looking hella danky brother. keep it up but i know you will.
Tmb
Respect

It's a soilless medium, sunshine advanced #4, cut with 50/50 perlite, and amended with more coco and other goodies. I treat it like coco.

The squares are too small on that netting, it's too hard to work with the plants, been there made that mistake. 4" netting is the smallest i would use.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

It's a soilless medium, sunshine advanced #4, cut with 50/50 perlite, and amended with more coco and other goodies. I treat it like coco.

The squares are too small on that netting, it's too hard to work with the plants, been there made that mistake. 4" netting is the smallest i would use.

ok groovy ima cocopimp myself. might hit you on the sidelines for a recipie switch. never used ss#4 i hear its good stuff. ever heard of the sanctuary soil coco? hydrocity? supposed to beat cannas ass upside a wall. never tried it. ima copy this knowledge you threw and take heed to bigger squares give better vert growing. much respect on that. i wouldve grabbed that orange shit and been upset lol.
Respect

Billyboat

Billyboat

ok groovy ima cocopimp myself. might hit you on the sidelines for a recipie switch. never used ss#4 i hear its good stuff. ever heard of the sanctuary soil coco? hydrocity? supposed to beat cannas ass upside a wall. never tried it. ima copy this knowledge you threw and take heed to bigger squares give better vert growing. much respect on that. i wouldve grabbed that orange shit and been upset lol.
Respect

I've been running the same base nutes and media combo for a few years and it works well for me.

I've never done straight coco, just the peat/coco blend.

I'm a big fan of square containers that are wide and not very deep.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Oh man I Hate it when I start finding people like you ;) I just finished my room now I just mite have to do it again lol. whispers to self( ya rite maybe in a yr) these kind of grows seem to be the way to go I went hoods and only 3k in flower one vert in the middle and 600's on the side for early flower but I was a little more limited on space and cash for the electric bill of more than 5k but once I get it down pat and perfected I think I nailed it too but you, cap and others have convinced me I went the wrong way about my room GREAT JOB:coldfeet: one day ill learn lol

Billyboat

Billyboat

Oh man I Hate it when I start finding people like you ;) I just finished my room now I just mite have to do it again lol. whispers to self( ya rite maybe in a yr) these kind of grows seem to be the way to go I went hoods and only 3k in flower one vert in the middle and 600's on the side for early flower but I was a little more limited on space and cash for the electric bill of more than 5k but once I get it down pat and perfected I think I nailed it too but you, cap and others have convinced me I went the wrong way about my room GREAT JOB:coldfeet: one day ill learn lol

This is my first vert room. So far I like what I'm seeing. My other rooms are all horz.

So many different ways to achieve good results.

I'm about to switch to the DE gavitas, so I may be all horz.

Top Bottom