33 days old first time grow

• Thread starter Sloppygls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Nice looking plants!

How often do you water them? They might be slightly overwatered, esp. the middle one. I mention it because of the slight yellowing of the new growth. That sometimes can mean they're watered too often. It's nothing to worry about. Just let the soil dry well between waterings.

Bilber

Bilber

The girls, I'm ASSuming, look beautiful! Great grow so far Slop!

If anything, maybe spread the canopy more by tying closer to the ends.....I move my hold down locations, on the plant and container if needed, when they curl/stretch....

Just a thought.....looks great...

Sloppygls

Sloppygls

Nice looking plants!

How often do you water them? They might be slightly overwatered, esp. the middle one. I mention it because of the slight yellowing of the new growth. That sometimes can mean they're watered too often. It's nothing to worry about. Just let the soil dry well between waterings.
I water every 24hrs. Morning 9 am everyday .

Sloppygls

Sloppygls

The girls, I'm ASSuming, look beautiful! Great grow so far Slop!

If anything, maybe spread the canopy more by tying closer to the ends.....I move my hold down locations, on the plant and container if needed, when they curl/stretch....

Just a thought.....looks great...
Should I spread them out more ?

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I water every 24hrs. Morning 9 am everyday .
If they're in soil, then that's probably watering too often. Let the soil dry between waterings. A good test is to lift the pot and make sure it feels light before watering. Water if you see wilt, of course. Also, add water till you see runoff.

It's better to have the pots on risers (trivets) for air flow under the pot. The riser can also help keep the soil from getting cold. A saucer under the risers helps, too.

Sloppygls

Sloppygls

Plants look healthy 💪👍

I suggest some way to elevate the pot for air flow on the bottom of the pot. I like to use a tray and shop vac to collect run off. ✌️
Will definitely look into like like a crate .

Sloppygls

Sloppygls

If they're in soil, then that's probably watering too often. Let the soil dry between waterings. A good test is to lift the pot and make sure it feels light before watering. Water if you see wilt, of course. Also, add water till you see runoff.

It's better to have the pots on risers (trivets) for air flow under the pot. The riser can also help keep the soil from getting cold. A saucer under the risers helps, too.
Definitely will take this into consideration

BB22

BB22

Will definitely look into like like a crate .
It can be almost anything. I’m using bricks scavenged from a job site, Lol Im also using some snapped bamboo stakes under the pot. Whatever you have on hand. it’s just something to let the airflow.

I use milk crates under trays to elevate the plants so the tops all stay the same for equal light✌️

Sloppygls

Sloppygls

It can be almost anything. I’m using bricks scavenged from a job site, Lol Im also using some snapped bamboo stakes under the pot. Whatever you have on hand. it’s just something to let the airflow.

I use milk crates under trays to elevate the plants so the tops all stay the same for equal light✌️
Yea milk crate is perfect lmfaoooooooo

When do you think I should start flower ?

BB22

BB22

Yea milk crate is perfect lmfaoooooooo

When do you think I should start flower ?

Plan on your plants doubling in size. Think about your available height between what will be twice your height now and your lights. You don’t wanna burn your plants up. ✌️

If those plants were mine, I would flip them now. 👍

Sloppygls

Sloppygls

Plan on your plants doubling in size. Think about your available height between what will be twice your height now and your lights. You don’t wanna burn your plants up. ✌️

If those plants were mine, I would flip them now. 👍
I think I will flip now to I’m doing

6Am -12 Pm ligth on

12pm - 6Am light off

When should I start the 12/12 ?

BB22

BB22

I’m not familiar with that veg time light schedule. I do 18 6 and then switch to 1212. ✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom