33 days old first time grow

• Thread starter Sloppygls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

Kinda funny....BB under playing......

What's going on BB? Hope the grow is growing well!

Hey Slop.....they do stretch, like BB said.......I also would probably be thinking of flipping soon.....

Flip now, with training throughout stretch, not all at once, that will be a nice canopy....

Veg longer, with proper, high stress training, then rest, then 12/12, that will be a nice canopy....

😜

Seriously though........your grow looks great!

Sloppygls

Sloppygls

Kinda funny....BB under playing......

What's going on BB? Hope the grow is growing well!

Hey Slop.....they do stretch, like BB said.......I also would probably be thinking of flipping soon.....

Flip now, with training throughout stretch, not all at once, that will be a nice canopy....

Veg longer, with proper, high stress training, then rest, then 12/12, that will be a nice canopy....

😜

Seriously though........your grow looks great!
Thank you so much will flip today , how long till flowering take ? 30-60 day ?

figolus

figolus

Hello,

very beautiful plant, with cut apex, after that I am not used to seeing smartpots in the dry. when I use mine they swim in a sort of duck pond. I will do a growdiaries after my session.
we all have our own method for growing our plants that IS cool 👍

Last edited:
Sloppygls

Sloppygls

Hello,

very beautiful plant, with cut apex, after that I am not used to seeing smartpots in the dry. when I use mine they swim in a sort of duck pond. I will do a growdiaries after my session.
we all have our own method for growing our plants that IS cool 👍
Yea everyone has there on way I be surprised when I see people with bambo stick with th weed look ode cool 😂

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I water every 24hrs. Morning 9 am everyday .
Moin

that’s extremely frequent , before you even think about flowering that needs sorting as does the pot size

They might be drying faster than they should down to the them being in smallish pots for thier size however I think your overwatering as well as them needing transplanting

Rem you don’t transplant in flower so you have to leave some room for root growth even if they don’t put masses of energy into root growth during flower

It’s very easy for new growers to overwater as it’s quite difficult when you first start to get the feeling as to how much water is available by lifting them alone

Sloppygls

Sloppygls

Moin

that’s extremely frequent , before you even think about flowering that needs sorting as does the pot size

They might be drying faster than they should down to the them being in smallish pots for thier size however I think your overwatering as well as them needing transplanting

Rem you don’t transplant in flower so you have to leave some room for root growth even if they don’t put masses of energy into root growth during flower

It’s very easy for new growers to overwater as it’s quite difficult when you first start to get the feeling as to how much water is available by lifting them alone
5 gallon pots will water different.

figolus

figolus

Then you have a fairly simple rule for watering, you take the size of the pot and divide it by 4.

exemple 7l :4 = 1.75l So 1.75l per week. Well, this is a rule of thumb.

it's up to you to judge when your plant has received enough water.

Top Bottom