34,000watt medical grow room 3500sq ft, water supply help

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

ok so listen up, i got 7 grow rooms and a veg room and mother room... now from the main water line, i have a r.o filter connected that cleans the water then fills a 250gal resivior top off style.. now i need to be able to have a pump connected to the 250gal, would i use inline pump? and i need the pump to run the water to 8 different 55g resiviors. 1 in each flower room and 1 in veg room... does anyone know how to set something like this up? Where all 8 resiviors get either topped off or some other way. unfortunately in my state each patient needs their own room so im trying to figure out how to do that... unless you guys have better ideas?

chinqlinq

chinqlinq

run a pvc on/off valve coming out of your 250g res into your inline pump of choice, a danner mag drive pump will work just fine considering you only need it to travel to each room to fill another reservoir. so after your pump, you create an 8 lane pvc setup to each of your rooms with an on/off valve to each of the pvc lanes so you can control which pipe/room gets fresh water pumped into it. you keep all of the valves in the off or closed position until you know which room needs the water, then you open the valve to that corresponding room and turn on the pump.

as long you know how to do very basic PVC setups you can do this easily. if you dont, you can learn very easily. if your 250g reservoir has a drain plug at the bottom with standard threading you can find a pvc fitting to hook up to it pretty easily. if not you will have to suck the water out through the top.

NIKO

NIKO

Ok so go right from the ro to manifold then run to each flower room plus the veg room. You could also go to the 250 gal with a line. Tap all 55 gal res with a float valve. The idea is to supply all rooms just off the ro alone. It's already under pressure. Why add a extr pump. Just call hydro-logic they have all the info you could ask for.
I run. The stealth 200 and I like it... works great and is already set up for what we are doing.. it's like running a float to your epicenter in hydro. .. you could have 8 epicenters and never have to fuckers with the water level.. just drain and come back later it's full.. all off the ro pressure. .. well the wate supply pressure...

mr roboto

mr roboto

I use a 3/4 hp sump pump from osh that pumps through 100 feet of hose through a 500 gal tank into all the rezes

Top Bottom