35% h202 preventative ratio?

• Thread starter HookedOnPonix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HookedOnPonix

I've been using 35% food grade h202 at 5ml per 4 gallons every 3 days, and was wondering if this is overkill? Or perhaps too lttle? I've done some fishing around and can't seem to find a straight answer. I've been using it because my water temps have been running a little high in my bubbler buckets. Thhhanks.

S

Steel Erection

I use it at 3ml a gallon once a week during my flush.

H

HookedOnPonix

Sweet, thanks for the replys. I'll just keep on doing what I'm doing then. So far they seem to love it. It's my first time using it and I'm on my fourth grow. Don't think I'll ever go without it.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

where did you order your 35% :wondering
I use the Nutrilife H202. It's 29%. $10/L and a liter lasts forever. Almost every hydro store should carry it, or an equivalent product. If they don't I wouldn't shop there.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

That's about 300% more than I pay locally for the Nutrilife.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

it does seem the nutrilife cheaper, looking online its about 25.00 for a gallon of the 29%.

If you were to buy from garden of eden, you would have to buy 4 gallons at once to come close to the pricing.

(4 gallons, 35% food grade, being 117.00$)

but when you buy smaller ammounts from dfwx site, they kinda stick it to you a bit.

is the nutrilife food grade as well? :wondering

H

HookedOnPonix

I've never heard of nutrilife. I'll have to check out my local grow shop and see if they carry it. I would love to pay less and not have it shipped.

H

HookedOnPonix

I just checked it out online. You're right, I've been way over paying. I'll be getting from them when I run out. Thanks a bunch.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

I am using the nutrilife as well, 29% what should I be using per gal in my RDWC, as my temps run a little high as well, just got some SM-90, not sure how to use that in the RDWC as well any tips?

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

I've never used sm-90 but isn't it organic? You shouldn't use anything organic with h202.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Thanks GreenThumbBill, i'm not organic at all using GH 3 part with diamond nector, my temps are running like 72-73ish, i thought sm-90 is suppopsed to help keep things away??

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

I use Mad Farmer's 35% OXYGENATOR that shit will eat away your HOUSE if not used properly! But 1-3MLs per gallon I would stay at 1ML pergallon.

SM-90
From what I understand SM-90 is not organic.

But the way they describe the product it sounds organic, because it is derived from some natural organic matter. But the actual product is non-organic by today's definition.

SM-90 has Triethanolamine in it. Read for a better description http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triethanolamine

Kinda like B'Cuzz Bloom is not organic. It is derived from organic materials but still not fully organic.

Hope that helps

RC

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Here is the description of sm-90 from the manufacturer, "SM-90 is prepared from natural plant oils and blended with the finest quality ingredients.
The organic composition of SM-90 results in it’s ability to be bio-degradable and is also non-toxic to humans, animals and plants." So I'm pretty sure SM-90 is organic. If you use anything organic with h202 you are wasting your money and potentially causing problems in your rez.

R

relic1981

mm. i swear there is another thread on here about using h2o2 in your rez or watering solution. i use mad farmers oxygenator (35% food grade h2O2) at about 3 mls a gallon. i am curious, are dutchmaster's zone, uc roots sm 90 all pretty much the same as far as what they do (not so much the ingredients being the same) so 1 gallon of the oxygenator costs 35 bucks so thats about the same ( a little cheaper) than thenutrilife.

R

relic1981

also, i have heard not to use the 3% peroxide because it has different chemicals in it where as the 35% is food grade and dosnt have those additives. anyone using the cheap 3% solution? just curious, way cheaper to buy the good stuff. quick question, my bubble cloner, recently, has been rotting the stems of my cuts so naturally i scrubbed out the rez, lid, air line , bought new neoprene collars and it still happened. so ive gone from 100% succes to less than 50% now. earlier this week i scrubbed it out again, bleached everything then hit it all with peroxide (35% straight out of the bottle , no diluting it), let that soak for a few hours then rinsed everything super well and now have it back in action with some gsc thinmint cuts aswell as some GG#4 and some ecsd and og. i used 3mls/gal for the solution and am using house and gardens roots excelorator and kln rooting formula. im hoping this works. if not ill start over from scratch. everything looks good so far, do u think i should use sm 90 or zone as well to be safe? also

Top Bottom