3500 sq ft grow rooms 30k watts

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

100% Legal mmj grow op
I just leased 3500 sq ft and im in the process of building out the layout. in my state each patient has to have their own room... so it will have 7 flower rooms and 7 veg rooms so as you can see thats a lot of walls... I ORIGINALLY was gunna just buy a shitload of panda film but im going to need a lot to cover every room. Im not exactly sure but i no the biggest one is 10x100 so im deff gunna need a lot. ANYONE OUT THERE RECOMMEND SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD OF PANDA FILM? SOMETHING YOU'VE TRIED OUT? i heard they make special paint? anyone care to chime in?

vangs

vangs

yeah, after the plumber, electrician and hvac guys are done doing their jobs im gunna board it up with blueboard, and then was gunna lay the panda on the blueboard. Ive talked to some people and they do drywall but they apply some kind of white paint made specifically for reflection or for lighting..

sixstring

sixstring

Someone had mentioned a dif paint/primer for the walls that was cheaper and better than kiltz.
it was in another build out thread here.it will come to me lol.

curious2garden

curious2garden

100% Legal mmj grow op
I just leased 3500 sq ft and im in the process of building out the layout. in my state each patient has to have their own room... so it will have 7 flower rooms and 7 veg rooms so as you can see thats a lot of walls... I ORIGINALLY was gunna just buy a shitload of panda film but im going to need a lot to cover every room. Im not exactly sure but i no the biggest one is 10x100 so im deff gunna need a lot. ANYONE OUT THERE RECOMMEND SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD OF PANDA FILM? SOMETHING YOU'VE TRIED OUT? i heard they make special paint? anyone care to chime in?

What is their definition of room? I would check out the exact wording of the definition.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Get a flat white paint with the highest LRV (light reflective value) you can find. Any paint store Sherwin Williams/ Dunn Edwards etc or home depot lowes will be able to tell you which one of their flat whites have the highest lrv.

Will save you a buttload of $$$ I have used this method with great results. Kilz if I remember right doesn't have the highest LRV compared to interior flats from other suppliers;

Dunge

Dunge

White plastic.
Frame it up with 2x2 sticks.
Staples and silicone.
Think about making the walls easily moved and buy a cheep framed door for each.
You may want to include a layer of black plastic in the wall so light schedules can be segregated.
Individual rooms requirement is stupid, so don't put any more into it than is required.
This is how I built a veg & flower space in my basement and it has worked well for years.
And I can make modifications with a screw gun and fresh staples.
Stage craft.

stonestacker

stonestacker

The big dogs say to use an exterior door for better light seal pre weather striped. Thats what I will use next time.

Top Bottom