357 magnum led / purple kush

• Thread starter ledgrowshow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

ledgrowshow

Licensed medical grow... 24 purple kush under 12 x 357 magnum led. Custom hydro / aero system with 2 plants per 15 gallon res. Three independent pods with 4 15 gallon res per pod. 240 gallon main res.

Running GH 3 part for nutes with H2O2 plus Bud Candy and Penetrator.

Been in veg for 15 days, kicking them over tonight...

357 magnum led  purple kush
357 magnum led  purple kush 2
357 magnum led  purple kush 3
357 magnum led  purple kush 4
357 magnum led  purple kush 5
357 magnum led  purple kush 6
357 magnum led  purple kush 7
357 magnum led  purple kush 8
357 magnum led  purple kush 9
357 magnum led  purple kush 10
S

SSC

Wow bro. Thats alot of lights! I read another post you did saying that one of these can easily do 4-6 plants. So how come you are only doing 2 under them? If you did 4-6 under each light then you wouldnt have had to buy so many! LOL. How big is your flower room? I am looking for a good LED but I want one that does more of a spread. Keep posting pics. I really would like to see the final product! Good luck!

hiboy

hiboy

Awesome bro
checking u out fo sure
so curious to see what this will do
h

H

Hasbro

Oh boy. Just beautiful! So clean and professional. I have a million questions but will hold off!

Illmind

Illmind

im tuned bro. u have a slick setup and the plants look great. i've been searching for a good purple kush for awhile now. anyways u got things humming look fwd to some flowers!

L

ledgrowshow

Wow bro. Thats alot of lights! I read another post you did saying that one of these can easily do 4-6 plants. So how come you are only doing 2 under them? If you did 4-6 under each light then you wouldnt have had to buy so many! LOL. How big is your flower room? I am looking for a good LED but I want one that does more of a spread. Keep posting pics. I really would like to see the final product! Good luck!

I expect that the system I have with 2 plants per res will create a finished canopy that will be right around the max footprint of the light... My room is 17 x 17. You could easily put 4 - 6 plants under these lights.

L

ledgrowshow

Flower is officially under way and here are the pics after day 1!

IMG 1908
IMG 1909
IMG 1915
IMG 1917
IMG 1918
IMG 1919
IMG 1921
IMG 1924
IMG 1927
IMG 1922
J

JJP53

Do you happen to know what cut of the purple kush you have?

When you listed the nutrients that you are using you listed penetrator. What is it?

L

ledgrowshow

Do you happen to know what cut of the purple kush you have?

When you listed the nutrients that you are using you listed penetrator. What is it?

Dutch Master Penetrator for the 2 weeks prior to flush.

H

Hasbro

How old are the plants?

Are the 15 gal. containers custom also?

L

ledgrowshow

How old are the plants?

Are the 15 gal. containers custom also?

Yeah, everything in the hydro setup is custom setup.

I have had the plants now for 17 days. I got them as clones...

F

Field of Beans

Wow, $8,500 in lights alone. You don't fuck around, subscribed for sure. Gonna be a bountiful harvest. Your room is so clean and tight.

LEDhead

LEDhead

SO NICE ;) I'm going to be doing a similar grow next GrOw around and will be using 4 Kessil H350 Magenta 3x3 scrog area I'll be following this grow, set up is beautiful, MAN..... that's how it's done ;)

S

Shamanfarmer

This looks awesome, i'm very excited to see how this goes. Have you grown with these lights before? Are you running any co2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom