36 days flowering NO Buds? Super micro grow

• Thread starter comeupg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

comeupg

hey everyone,

so im 36 days into 12/12 from seed. This is LST grow super micro and there are still no buds showing? the plants are starting to stink more though. Does this mean I am getting close to seeing fruit!??? :)

osidecannabis

osidecannabis

Do you have any signs of flowers? At 36 days there should be some significant changes. Check out our thread.OsideCannabis We haven't even finished week three and on our plants.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I think u mite have a light leak.. Ur room prolly isn't 100% dark I'll bet there is some kind of light still shining on ur plants when the main light goes off.. So ur plants r prolly still awake when u put them 2 sleep.

A

AliasAO

I agree 100% w. Oside and Goo. My ladies are in there 6th day of flower and Ialready see the hairs coming together getting ready to start nuggin up.

What you need to do is turn the light off and pretend to be a plant. If any light hits you, you should be pissed first off but then youll find ths source of the problem.

ALways test that your space is pitch black dark before putting your babies to sleep. A night light is not necessary for thee MJ my friend. :anim_09:

C

comeupg

OK YEA IT IS DEF A LIGHT LEAK. ITS IN MY BUDDYS CLOSET AND THERE IS A LITTLE LIGHT LEAKING THRU THE CRACKS OF THE CLOSET. GIRLS ARE I NA CARDBOARD BOX IN THERE WITH CFLS. I DO SEE MAJOR SIGNS OF FLOWERING PISTILS ETC. HOW MUCH LONGER U GUYS THINK IT WILL BE IF I CORRECT THE LIGHT PROBLEMS? IM ON DAY 40 NOW.

ALSO VENTING IS A MAJOR ISSURE HERE. i HAD TO LEAVE THE TOP OF THE BOX OPEN (HENCE LIGHT LEAKAGE) BECAUSE HIS BOX WAS GETTING TO HOT RESULTING IN LEAF BURN. EVEN WITH CFLS. HE CANNOT DO A FAN SO IM GUESSING JUST CUT SOME SMALL HOLES IN THE SIDE?

C

comeupg

I also meant to add that his lights are off at day and on at night 12/12. Could he possibly flip the 12/12 schedual for a day making it lights on at day and off at night? This would be easier for light leakage reasons. Thanks!

E

erudite

36 days at 12/12 from seed guys, there might not be any sign of sex yet....

C

comeupg

Yea day 40 now i can see pistils thanks for all the info!

C

comeupg

I cant take pics today. I will when im @ his place tomorrow. These things are starting to smell pretty bad, so im guessing there going to show buds soon? I see lots of pistils. I am getting lots of crowding.

I did lst and am getting lots of crowding. I already trimmed all my fan leaves once. Should i continue to trim them?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You're just trimming fan leaves? This isn't sounding good, but can't say without a picture or three.
36 days at 12/12 from seed guys, there might not be any sign of sex yet....
Thank you!

If the rest of you could have seen what I saw last week, you wouldn't say that the room must be 100% light-leak proof. Sure beat the hell out of my paradigms and dogma, that's for sure!

C

comeupg

I really am unable to take pics. The camera i have on my phone is junk. The 1080p camera we had our partner needed back. I will try to get something up soon. Nobody can give me a guess as to when he will start to see buds? I know it is hard to say without pics. He is on day 41 now. Seeing major pistils and starting to stink to high heaven. Taking a lot more water now. His biggest girl would be about 1 1/2' tall but he has been lst so its right on the ground. An estimate would be nice?

W

whiteflower420

wow really have any of you ever grown a plant , if their is not bud sites starting after flipping the lights to 12/12 after 7 to 10 days their is huge problems, not good toss in garbage , buy day 36 you should be looking at the dank day 60 on kush chop chop for me . GOOD LUCK

W

whiteflower420

oh and fan leaves dont remove any past the 2nd week of flower , it shocks the plant not good , some people do it though the hole flower but like i say not good , do you want someone pulling your hair out one at a time for 60 or 80 days hell no you dont let your girls be happy they have feelings .

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I really am unable to take pics. The camera i have on my phone is junk. The 1080p camera we had our partner needed back. I will try to get something up soon. Nobody can give me a guess as to when he will start to see buds? I know it is hard to say without pics. He is on day 41 now. Seeing major pistils and starting to stink to high heaven. Taking a lot more water now. His biggest girl would be about 1 1/2' tall but he has been lst so its right on the ground. An estimate would be nice?
You started from SEED, that means that before the plants can even show sex they have to be old and large enough. Is the growth still directly opposed, or has it begun alternating yet? They will not show sex until the leaves begin growing in an alternating pattern up the stalk.

When people talk about days of flower from flipping, the assumption is that it's a clone or a seed-start that's OLD ENOUGH to begin with.
wow really have any of you ever grown a plant , if their is not bud sites starting after flipping the lights to 12/12 after 7 to 10 days their is huge problems, not good toss in garbage , buy day 36 you should be looking at the dank day 60 on kush chop chop for me . GOOD LUCK
Uh, yeah, I've grown a fucking plant or two. Do you read much?

budboy299

budboy299

I did some SSH @ 12/12 from seed before. Even under a 600 watt it took over a month before a single pistol shot out.

And...lots of us have grown thousands of plants and grown them quite well.
I have for over 30 years. admittedly for the first 10 it was less than stellar. Back then, there were no collectives, or seedbanks, mostly bag seed and trial and error. Alot was learned, and most of this is now the basis for alot of what is found on the internet today. What we oldtimers tried, whether it worked or not.

Seamaiden and Erudite have certainly called it right, from seed it takes considerably longer to enter into the bud stage, than from clone.
Never forget that buds are the plants efforts to send out further generations from the combination of mom and dad. That is why the light cycle is reduced...we are mimiking nature to trick the plant that its life is coming to an end. That is why it makes seeds/buds....for the future of its species.
A plant from seed has a very difficult time, in that as soon as it is germinated, we tell it that it is time to finish its life and to send out seeds/buds. All life needs time to become sexually mature before it makes offspring.

Latest posts

Top Bottom