36 gal tanks

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

I just wanted to show my new 36 gal tanks I made yesterday. The rcdwc has 2) 2" inlets,1) 2" overflow,multidirectionflows inside,air exactly where you want to put it and airlines are self cleaning. All with no noticeable plumbing. The other pic is the GM1000 system.

Rcdwc 36
Backside rcdwc 36
Gm1000 system
L

Lost

Whoo hoo! Thats some clean work there JK!

(get it? clean work and shit tanks, I kill me...)

How, how big is that one in the uhaul? Its gotta be more than 100 gallons...

J/k you ever consider burrying a bucket setup outside and doing the RDWC outside?

J

Jalisco Kid

I tried it in a 50 gal barrel once,the stalk got huge but still only pulled 3 lb.
The big one is over 300 gal the one on top is 60.

L

Lost

I tried it in a 50 gal barrel once,the stalk got huge but still only pulled 3 lb.

So its not a huge yield difference between the vert lighting and outside... bummer..

I guess if you had a farm in mendo it would be good tho right? Or at that level is it just better to use soil?

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey wassup jc...how much are those gm1000 tanks goin for again,its been awhile and i will be in the market soon?

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Nice. I saw pics of your trees at Reef's old site 3 years ago before trees were envogue. I wish everybody could have a glimpse to quell any doubting. As large as your trees were 3 years ago, could only imagine them after 3 more years of tuning. I have been in touch with your primo. Got 4-8 weeks to go. Suerte.

Ben Derdundat

Ben Derdundat

Very Nice! those things definitely look like they will do the job. Got a pic or two of the inside?

J

Jalisco Kid

Very Nice! those things definitely look like they will do the job. Got a pic or two of the inside?
No I just took those pics before I delivered those tanks. But There are just a few pieces of pvc in there. jK

E

ECO

cool pics clean tank designs jk. What would one use a 300gallon tank for? outdoors?

The Hippy

The Hippy

I was also wondering what they are for. I have no outside experience at all. Sorry for the stupid question.
Do they get buried

A

amstercal

Those look clean! I remember you talking about the root portals in another post. That would definitely come in handy. I can't even imagine the setup those are going to... you were just trying to make us jealous, no? :-)

X

Xceptional

yeah i emailed you a while ago about getting one and i'm still not ready i need a location still. you're systems make the UC look like a toy and that's a impressive task because people are doing some real good stuff with UC's! i can tell you are kinda low key type but man i'd love to see one in action it's just not doing it justice seeing it all alone like that!

i dont know if you have posted this elsewhere but I'd love to hear more about your nutrient regiment since i noticed on your profile you indicated you mix your own. guess that's the only way to go with a GM1000 because it would be foolish to pay for that much nutes using 100 gal tanks in a RDWC a whole lb of the harvest would have to be sold just to recoup nute fees if you used H&G or AN in one of those lol.

J

Jalisco Kid

yeah i emailed you a while ago about getting one and i'm still not ready i need a location still. you're systems make the UC look like a toy and that's a impressive task because people are doing some real good stuff with UC's! i can tell you are kinda low key type but man i'd love to see one in action it's just not doing it justice seeing it all alone like that!

i dont know if you have posted this elsewhere but I'd love to hear more about your nutrient regiment since i noticed on your profile you indicated you mix your own. guess that's the only way to go with a GM1000 because it would be foolish to pay for that much nutes using 100 gal tanks in a RDWC a whole lb of the harvest would have to be sold just to recoup nute fees if you used H&G or AN in one of those lol.

I figure it is like a car. If you look at a Ferrari and can not see the potential you should not buy it. At the same time if you did own one you should not expect to enter a corner doing 130 for a while either. JK
My nutrients are no different then most except I play with multi P's and sugars during flowering. I do not go over 1200ppm conv .5. I use kelp, aminos, and fulvic more then most up to week 3. I use at least a 2.5:1 K:N ratio. JK

J

Jalisco Kid

cool pics clean tank designs jk. What would one use a 300gallon tank for? outdoors?

The large tank is to feed passive rez's the fed the active rez's. I also use the water in the storage tank for flushing out the medium in my plants. JK

B

billybadazz

Pimp shit bro. So how many of those does it take to grow a forest about 4? I guess I'll just keep playin with my lil' girlie size 8 gal UC until I save enough fun tickets to come play with the adults! Again man I appreciate those and give you props on the "heirloom" quality of those tanks. -BB

L

Lost

Are you saying there is an upper limit to our indoor gone outdoor thoughts? I would like to hope that 15 lbs is possible with a 2 season monster in a 100 gallona tank. I cannot imgine culturing roots that long in a dwc environment tho. Im afraid I have much more to learn than I have already. Its like the saying... The more I learn the less I knew..

Top Bottom