36 Hours of Darkness at the end of Harvest

• Thread starter Silk689
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Silk689

Silk689

It’s definitely NOT a myth man because there are labs in Colorado that specifically test for this and do say it increases the THC content so who am i gonna believe Jeremy or a science lab? Lol 🤷🏽‍♂️

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Did anyone publish the results?
I did my own test with 2 twin Gorilla girls....one I put in the dark for 60 hrs while the other stayed under the light....Not sure about increase in Trichomes but what I did notice was double the amber trichs on the one in the dark over the one still under the light....That's as far as my test went.....it all tasted & smoked the same After drying both I couldn't tell any difference between them.

Dothraki

Dothraki

I think cooler temps stall ripening too. I have a plant that the top ripened, chopped the 1 top cola and left the rest to ripen, dropped temps to low 60s night, high 60s-low 70s during the day and almost 2 weeks later all trichomes are still clear while everything is turning purple from the lower temps.

Silk689

Silk689

All that shows is that harvesting early reduces cannabinoid content and terps. There was no control, being same plant harvested same days, one in light and one in dark.
Watch the video again.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Plants need photosynthesis to produce more trichs. I would say that myth has been busted. Trichomes don’t form over night or 2 nights even. There is no real benefit besides saving some electricity and buying time before you can tend to the work at hand.

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Not doing any thing it's a myth of bro science no place in the world it happens naturally
I haven't read anything since this one post I have to say this now because I have a head injury and I have to get things out before I forget them dude oh my God you make me laugh with that I've never heard the term broscience before that's good!

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
I was watching a Shangri-La documentary a little while ago and what does it mean K2 like 26 27 thousand feet up can you imagine if you could like biodome cannabis farm about 25,000 ft or you know almost at the peak up there and just seal it off so you could grow can you imagine the Cannabis you could grow it's just thinking out loud your voice don't mind me I'm moving right along

steamroller

steamroller

Old school outdoor growers harvested after 3 days of hot sun .
The belief was that the terpines /coating on plant were ' fire proofing ' to keep the plant from dehydrating/ 'burning up' .
Just saying ,not sure if Ed R. said that ,been 30 years since I read the book .

Top Bottom