360 watt extreme flower LED

• Thread starter efnscreenames
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
efnscreenames

efnscreenames

I use an extreme flower 360 and love it, granted I havent used any other types of lights. I have no heat worries and I grow in a tent. I have Cataract Kush, Cindy 99 BX 1 and Confidential Cheese growing at the moment and I will post pics as I go so you can see the results for yourself. Your feedback would be welcome because if Im not getting the results I should I want to change. but if all is good Im happy with what I got. Peace, one love
Kyles a great dude will answer any and all questions

H

hydro74

I found good results of 360w extreme flower for my indoor gardening.

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

Guys Im moving everything in my room later this afternoon I will get some pics up I have several plants in various stages of fowering.

B

BabaB00ey

3 plants under a 360w led? nice...do you vege them under that too? whats the make/model on that led? price?

R

repoman

Anyone else who has tried these lights? Thinking about investing in a 360w model and this seems to be the best company but I can't find any good grow journals online.

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

hid is better but if your wanting to be discreet LED is the way to go I use a 360 w for veg and a 430 watt for flowering I can tell a difference in the density but with that said it all depends o which strain you grow. I have great results with both its hard to say onesbetter than the other just the LED doesnt give off as mmuch heat

Top Bottom