3D Organic Solution Third eye?

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

I was wondering if anyone was using this stuff. I was gifted a open bottle and used the stuff. For those that don't know what this stuff is. It a special 4 part blend of trichoderma fungi. This stuff is for your root zone. This stuff is to help and keep your plant nice and healthy and also increase your root mass by up to 350%. There is a 100% guaranteed with it.

I running some clones in flower now and i'm having all type of problems. One the roots where taking their sweet ass time and not growing to well. Well, I was giving a bottle of this stuff and told to use it. Well, they say you see a difference within 24hours. Well, this shit really works. Talk about roots taking off, WOW.

I wanted to hear if anyone else is using this stuff. The reason I ask this. Well, this shit is $55 bucks per a pint bottle and that's alot of money. One bottle covers one rez change. I wanted to ask anyone using this stuff. If you have watered it down any?

Well, if anyone wants to know more about this stuff. Here's their website and you can read up. I have the liquid stuff and not the powder. I'm going to look into the powder next time at the hydro store. Might be more bang for the buck.
Later,
BG
www.3dorganicsllc.com

Billygoat

Billygoat

I was wondering if anyone was using this stuff. I was gifted a open bottle and used the stuff. For those that don't know what this stuff is. It a special 4 part blend of trichoderma fungi. This stuff is for your root zone. This stuff is to help and keep your plant nice and healthy and also increase your root mass by up to 350%. There is a 100% guaranteed with it.

I running some clones in flower now and i'm having all type of problems. One the roots where taking their sweet ass time and not growing to well. Well, I was giving a bottle of this stuff and told to use it. Well, they say you see a difference within 24hours. Well, this shit really works. Talk about roots taking off, WOW.

I wanted to hear if anyone else is using this stuff. The reason I ask this. Well, this shit is $55 bucks per a pint bottle and that's alot of money. One bottle covers one rez change. I wanted to ask anyone using this stuff. If you have watered it down any?

Well, if anyone wants to know more about this stuff. Here's their website and you can read up. I have the liquid stuff and not the powder. I'm going to look into the powder next time at the hydro store. Might be more bang for the buck.
Later,
BG
www.3dorganicsllc.com

3D Growers Handbook

The ONE: Original Nano-Emulsifier | OG Grow 16-0-0 | OG Bloom 2-8-6 | OHM | Rx 1 Multi-Mineral 1-0-0 | Rx 2 Calcium 2-0-0 | Third Eye Dry | Critical Mass | Sweet-Tooth

Third Eye Dry is a highly concentrated rhizosphere inoculant containing beneficial microbial organisms.

Third Eye Dry contains over 420M cfu/gm of Trichoderma species that produce low levels of an extracellular exochitinase (enzyme) to detect target fungi.

This enzyme catalyses the release of cell-wall oligomers from target fungi, that in turn induces the expression of fungi-toxic endochitinases, which diffuse and begin to attack the fungi prior to actual contact!

Directly upon this interaction, Trichoderma species produce several fungi-toxic cell-wall-degrading enzymes, peptaibol antibiotics, and at least 20Ð30 known genes, proteins, and other metabolites are involved in this process.

Third Eye Dry forms a symbiotic relationship with your plantÕs roots and protects them from harmful pathogens, molds, disease, and nematodes!

Third Eye Dry dampens-off cuttings (helping to eliminate rot) and promotes a pathogen-free environment for the rooting process.

Third Eye Dry helps to minimize transplant shock and is a powerful root and canopy growth promoter.

After using Third Eye Dry, expect to find healthy, disease-free plants, with clear evidence of rapid, vigorous, root, shoot, and canopy growth within 24-36 hours!

For Best Results during the cloning/rooting stage, use Third Eye Dry with your desired rooting gel or nutrient.

For Best Results during the vegetative/growth stage use Third Eye Dry as directed with 3D products!

DO NOT USE Third Eye Dry during Pre-Fruit, or Flowering/Fruiting Stages (causes continual vegetative growth)!

Top Bottom