5 gal Homer buckets
1/2 feed line
3/4 drain line
Drain to Waste
800gph pump
9 plants

Nutes
Veg - CNS17, Silica Blast
Flower - Floranova Bloom, Floricious +, Silica Blast (maybe AN bigbud powder)
Foliar - GH Bio Marine, SM90

Built the entire drip from home depot minus the pump

Just got flipped today

Double Stacked buckets
bucket3.jpg

Drain epicenter
Epi_Center.jpg

Float valve drains into A/C drain line into front yard flower bed
drain1.jpg

Room_01.jpg

Room_02.jpg

Room_03.jpg

sky high

sky high

:mmm

Should be an awesome show! TRC in the house!

did ya get tired of hauling dirt and decide to switch to hauling water? :sun

so ya kept both phenos of ShariJane? :bong2:

rock on, bro!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
:mmm

Should be an awesome show! TRC in the house!

did ya get tired of hauling dirt and decide to switch to hauling water? :sun

so ya kept both phenos of ShariJane? :bong2:

rock on, bro!

One was the pruple one. The other was the first plant I chopped. Didnt get a lot of love last run so figured I would give her another go.

haha Ive been hauling water for a min now. Never gets old.

sky high

sky high

Not enough love?

Hmmmmm....I guess I shoulda named her "Lonestar Purple Kush", huh? >snicker<

gonna be a huge run!

s h

M

MegaYielder420

Nice plants Chris. Great genetics as well. I will be around for the ride. Good luck buddy!

I see you are running one of your lights verticaly and barebulb and it looks like you are using one of the air cooled hoods to cool it is that what your doing there? How many lights in hoods and how many in vertical? What are you temps like with the barebulb? What are you using to cool the room. Thanks

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Nice plants Chris. Great genetics as well. I will be around for the ride. Good luck buddy!

I see you are running one of your lights verticaly and barebulb and it looks like you are using one of the air cooled hoods to cool it is that what your doing there? How many lights in hoods and how many in vertical? What are you temps like with the barebulb? What are you using to cool the room. Thanks

4 in hoods and one not. The hoods just vent to the top of the room to keep heat off the canopy. Room is sealed. No in or out. Cooling is a 24K BTU mini split. temps are where ever I set them at. 60 to 80 if I like with all 5 lights kicking.

Thx for stopping by.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Hey brother... what are you using for that drain epicenter? I have seen sump pumps... but what did you use to rig that?

Great show brother.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Float Valve replacement for a sump pump. 35 bucks at Home depot. Has a plug that you plug in and then plug the pump into kind of like christmas lights. You attach it at the water level you want and when the float becomes level it turns the pump on. Found it out of luck.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Very nice brother... thanks for the info. Always wondered how them bad boys woked.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Fan-Freaking-Tastic!!!! Im really diggin your room! Way ta go bro!:pimp::pimp::pimp:

D

Donkdbz

What you use for your drip rings in your buckets? and how even is does it feed.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
What you use for your drip rings in your buckets? and how even is does it feed.

1/4 in line with holes drilled in the bottom hooked to a 1/4 "T". Each dripper has a ball valve to adjust it.

Honestly I'm prob gonna move the the hydro halo's. Like the idea of being able to move the plants around and take them out of the room. Right now I would have to take the rings apart which are a bitch with the barb fittings. One or two don't flow as much as the others but thankfully they are on plants that aren't drinking as much so it works out.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Lookin awesome my brutha...reachin for the lights..I love it...

Man, that's enough chain on that hood to lift a big block engine outta truck...hahaha

Tex

U

UnitedWeStand

Coco DTW is where its at! No root-rot, hydro-like growth, excellent control over the rootzone, etc.

Lookin good, this a rental or owned?? Jw with the mini-split and hose running outside.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Lookin awesome my brutha...reachin for the lights..I love it...

Man, that's enough chain on that hood to lift a big block engine outta truck...hahaha

Tex

Thanks my man. I always see some crazy shit poppin off of your end so figured I would join the club on a small scale ;) lol.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Its owned. Mini is nothing except a couple of small holes to run the lines plus the power.

Yea I'm lovin DTW with coco. Growth is crazy. Almost DWC like but not quite. No joke about no worries. Running the rez dry or my float valve not working is all I really worry about.

Top Bottom