3kw all soil scrog

• Thread starter Dr.b420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.b420

Dr.b420

this is my first log with the farmer hope you all like it. o and i apologize for my bad spelling and grammar now before i get started. the set up ill be showing you is just a quick one i set up while i"m waiting for my lab to get built and only intend on using it 3 grows cus its only temporary so dont judge me bro lol. this is my latest of many set ups iv done. ill also throw in a few pics of my breeding lab here and there. o and just to get the record straight this is a 100% medical grow with card limits thank god for med laws they have made it possible to go from under ground in secret to being legit in my state its a dream come true. well hope you all enjoy my grows and watching the new strains we have been working on for the last 8 years. here are some pics of the last one i did like i said try not to judge me from this one grow its only a temp set up. i did not have enough room to rase my lights high enough so i had to keep them dimd to 75% light output and they were still bleaching the shit out of my green crack-bannana kush cross iv been working on. o by the way thats only 6 plants scroged under a screen with a 3 week veg time in 15 gal cloth grow bags in soil. we got 4 and a half p"s with 3 1000's only turned up 75% could have done better like i said it was just a quickie.
3kw all soil scrog 3
3kw all soil scrog 4
3kw all soil scrog
ars.
3kw all soil scrog 2

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm, bro. Looks like some dank. Is that the Green Crack x Banana Kush cross in the pics? I would like to see some nice cola pics. Keep up the good work.

Dr.b420

Dr.b420

Yea that's it in the pics I'll get some pics going of my new stuff in the next few days. And I have tryd to get close ups of the colas but my camera sucks and some of the pics I take are with a iPad I will get a new camera soon so every one can really see what I'm working with. Thanks for the props rival79 I wish I had all the pics over the past years of my set ups it kina sucks that the first grow pics I put on the farm are of my temporary set up but I guess it's better than nothing. I'll have pics of my breeding and plant testing lab on here in the next few days or maybe I'll just start a new grow log on the farm to show off my breeding projects.

Dr.b420

Dr.b420

so like i said before im in between set up's right now so basically the plants you are seeing are extras from the breeding lab and with all the work of building the new lab kinda been falling behind on everything and did not have all my plants at the same stage but once i put my screen in it will fill out just fine . so here is what you are seeing and ill have some better pics up soon. i have 6 15 gall containers 2 of them have 2 green crack-banana Kush in them and 1 has just 1 green crack-banana Kush, 1has a super lemon haze 1 has 2 lsd's in it and 1 has 2 headband crosses iv been working on called sweat band. now i don't normaly put two plants in one pot but i figured since this is just a temp set up might as well experiment. plus i had the extra plants that i could not bring myself to throw out plus some were just bigger than clones so im thinking once the screen is in place it will work good if not fill the screen faster. this will be the only time you ever see me put more than one in a pot . don't judge me bro lol.

Dr.b420

Dr.b420

IMG 0064
this is the smaller green crack x banana kush iv been working on just after being transplanted and bent.
IMG 0063
IMG 0063
this is the super lemon haze
IMG 0069
this is the bigger green crack x banana kush
IMG 0065
this is the two lsd;s and ill put one up of the sweat band today or tomorrow before i set up my screen.

Dr.b420

Dr.b420

so sorry every one iv been busy and slaking on the grow show so here are some new pics of the girls in the screen with a few pics up to about a week ago ill put some more pics up before i flip the lights im thinking ill hit 5 p's this time for just 300 a month
DSCN1021
DSCN1036
DSCN1034

Dr.b420

Dr.b420

DSCN0970
DSCN0972
DSCN0973
DSCN1009
DSCN0984
here are 2 pics of the breeding lab that consists of 4 veg and test rooms and 2 pollen rooms ill get more pics up soon the latest project we are working on is a strain call'd Crack Head its a green crack x head band cross that is years in the making and so fucking good made here and only here by me.

DSCN0977
T

tipper619sd

damn bro mad props u are doing great work man. Love all the clean setups cant wait until i can get me a breeding room and make a few strains myself. Everything is looking great and the crackhead is epic lol looks very nice i would love to throw her in my UC

Dr.b420

Dr.b420

thanks a lot tipper619sd yea its hard to keep up with it at times but i love what i do iv been really busy with every thing so iv been slaking on the pics but ill get some up here tomorrow or the next day and thanks again i'm always looking at my stuff seeing what i could do better and what i'm slacking on and always feel like its not ready to show all of you but its good to hear that you like what i'm doing ill try to steep it up over the next year and show pics of it all. o and yea crack head is turning out really good its going to be epic when i'
damn bro mad props u are doing great work man. Love all the clean setups cant wait until i can get me a breeding room and make a few strains myself. Everything is looking great and the crackhead is epic lol looks very nice i would love to throw her in my UC

m ready to share it with the world and turn all of you into crack heads lol ha ha

Top Bottom