3rd Grow: Fastbuds' Green Crack!

• Thread starter FrankieCoste
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

I'm very sorry for what happened. Fu.... Pigs. Hope u get on it feet again and be happy. And I'm sure ur managing for this kind of situation to not happen again
Thank you, I appreciate the kind words!
It has brought about some good as my new equipment is better (larger tent) plus my girls really like the new organic nutes hehe!
But yeah, there's a constant criminalisation in this country. With the 'state of emergency' cops are basically allowed to do anything they want without consentment from the judge... So many abuses in France right now... The country is at civil unrest at the moment.
Laws that criminalise the growing and use of Cannabis are illegitimate so why not make use civil disobediance?!
Peace!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Hey brother! Everything's going well, it'a harvest season lol
How about you bro?
I loved Skywalker OG when I smoked it! Actually it's gotta be one of my favourite OGs/kushes
What breeder? DNA?
The Cheese is strating to smell real nice btw :)
Peace!
Yea DNA/ reserva. And yea I like that cheese allot

budquest

budquest

Week 1
Mineral Water
3mL Voodoo Juice
Week 2
5mL Sensi Grow Part A
5mL Sensi Grow Part B
5mL Voodoo Juice
5mL Rhino Skin
Week 3
5mL Sensi Grow Part A
5mL Sensi Grow Part B
5ml Voodoo Juice
5ml CalMag (if you see claw back off it)
Week 4
5mL Sensi Grow Part A
5mL Sensi Grow Part B
5mL Sensi Bloom Part A
5mL Sensi Bloom Part B
5mL Carboload
(5mL CalMag?)
Week 5
7.5mL Sensi Grow Part A
7.5mL Sensi Grow Part B
7.5mL Sensi Bloom Part A
7.gmL Sensi Bloom Part B
10mL Carboload
5mL Voodoo Juice
5mL CalMag
5mL Overdrive

Start using Molasses

Week 6
7.5mL Sensi Bloom Part A
7.5mL Sensi Bloom Part B
10mL Carboload
5mL Voodoo Juice
(5mlCalMag?)
Week 7
7.5ml Sensi Bloom Part A
7.5mL Sensi Bloom Part B
10mL Carboload
5 ml Overdrive
(5mL CalMag?)
Week 8
7.5mL Sensi Bloom Part A
7.5mL Sensi Bloom Part B
7.5mL Carboload
5mlOverdrive
(5mL CalMag?)
Week 9 (&10)
Mineral Water (Flush)
Hundreds of dollars worth of designer nutes and your plants are no larger or no more productive than mine. I use minimal amounts of Jack's Classic during veg and Dyna-Gro Bloom during flowering, period. But you keep listening to those sales pitches and keep spending that money.

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Hundreds of dollars worth of designer nutes and your plants are no larger or no more productive than mine. I use minimal amounts of Jack's Classic during veg and Dyna-Gro Bloom during flowering, period. But you keep listening to those sales pitches and keep spending that money.
Thanks a lot man... I mean, seriously, what the hell? Did you just register here to criticise people? If you had checked my other threads you'll see that I don't use those nutes anymore.
Do you do everything well from the first time? Because this is what your comment seems to imply.
Take care, and don't bother coming back if it's for being disrespectful.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Thanks a lot man... I mean, seriously, what the hell? Did you just register here to criticise people? If you had checked my other threads you'll see that I don't use those nutes anymore.
Do you do everything well from the first time? Because this is what your comment seems to imply.

Well put!

budquest

budquest

Oh I see so it's all about you. It's not possible for anyone else to read the comment or glean any information that could possibly be of any help. Lay off the 24/7 smoke Gomer it's making you paranoid and unpleasant.

He did ,signed up just for that one post. Lmao
So lame.
He's made my list already.
First impressions are a bitch.
STR8
I'm on your naughty list? And that effects me how? Well gee I'll try to pick up the pieces and move on with my life. Ciao.

Last edited:
FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Haha
I mean, it's true those nutes were a bit expensive, but come on...!
How are you STR8? Good to see you around

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Not bad, thank you! I'm loving growing photos for the first time! It's a different experience!
Peace

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Not gonna lie when I was banging out 25 lights I was strictly using sensi a and b soluper easy to use and I had killer nugs
I've just used those AN nutes for 6 months or so, then I switched to BioBizz (organic). I'm very glad I changed to be honest, because these organic nutes are much cheaper and don't burn my plants... They're just real easy to use.
Thanks for passing by...

H

hawkman

use organic nutrients but one day a week use chemical nutrients it'a like giving the plant steroids !!!!! Better taste organic and larger yields with chemical nutrients

T

Tombs

Shit guys, i just signed up so i could say, later then ever but here it is.
Fucking cops! and fuck i am very sorry to hear...
On some other note i did just order some nice equipment and some nice seeds. Both auto and normal.
That green crack is among them, can´t wait to get cracking. Got to say i am excited by what you did in this grow.
Were you usin 18l buckets to grow in ? sorry if this thread is long dead, is just had to type FUCKING COPS.
Cheers, Tombs

Top Bottom