3rd Grow In Dwc

• Thread starter Newbie83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Newbie83

Dude I'll share my excel chart that I have for the flora series, I use the same exact lineup but I also use calmag, silica blast and rhizotonic (rhizo for the first week only). In bloom I use pk 13/14 and koolbloom in conjunction. Pk for the sugar, koolbloom for the boost. It's paying off plentifully.
That would be awesome!!! I'm out of funds at the minute so more nutes will be hard. I managing my smoke a lot better now as I don't wanna have to pay big bucks for shit weed I could grow better. The whole system where I am is fucking retarded. Who knows what the crim's are doing to grow the stuff that has to be bought. Sorry ranting. Also going back to the trimming I like to leave a few lower branchs as little testers see where it's at, 2 little buds of the OG kush has stunk my house out.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

That would be awesome!!! I'm out of funds at the minute so more nutes will be hard. I managing my smoke a lot better now as I don't wanna have to pay big bucks for shit weed I could grow better. The whole system where I am is fucking retarded. Who knows what the crim's are doing to grow the stuff that has to be bought. Sorry ranting. Also going back to the trimming I like to leave a few lower branchs as little testers see where it's at, 2 little buds of the OG kush has stunk my house out.
Are you running humboldts Og Kush?

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

These are queen seeds OG blueberry haze was a freebie. First time dinafem tough plant I should of scraped but ultimately glad I didn't
Yeah man haven't ran dinafem don't know if I will. But humboldts gear is dope. I just ordered their em dog and their chocolate mint Og. I really love how thick the stalk gets and all the nodes stalks are nice and strong. Real big indica leaves, and always looking droopy cuz of the leaf weight.

N

Newbie83

So I'm at Day 59 more of my tops are turn yellow brown so have started my flush on kush today do blueberry tomorrow. The tasters branchs go me baked so I'm happy to finish them.

IMG 4168
IMG 4169
IMG 4170
IMG 4171
IMG 4172
N

Newbie83

It's mold!!! I've cut each of the effected tops off and opened them up to find mold. Cutting them down on Thursday just hoping that I got to it before it spreads further into the drying aswell

Top Bottom