3rd Medical Coco Grow

• Thread starter jtmyzery2008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jtmyzery2008

Hey Farmer's Jtmyzery2008 back again, to bring you my new thread from my 3rd medical grow in Botanicare Coco. Also running the CNS17 line with some Botanicare CalMag. This grow I'm running Blackwater Og, Chemdog,Chem "91", Beast Og, Northern Lights #5 x Haze "C", Grape Kong (Big Bud x Grape Ape) already been vegging them under flourescents and t5's for 3 -4 weeks a few are my old mother plants so i got varied sizes. Here are some pic's to start you guys off with.
3rd medical coco grow
3rd medical coco grow 2
3rd medical coco grow 3
3rd medical coco grow 4

J

jtmyzery2008

well since i still haven't gotten my 600 mh conversion bulb, im just vegging with my 600 hps light and im growing in a 4x4 tent. all hand water with CNS17 its pretty good nutrients real easy and 1 part formula.

neverbreak

neverbreak

plants are looking good. ya got a fair variation in size between some of em. are they all the same age?

neverbreak

nebulius

nebulius

Hey Jtmyzery2008, good luck on your 3rd grow.
Couple of questions;
Do you have an exhaust fan and a oscillating fan?
Using tap or RO water?
What PPM's and PH are you putting in?
what's your temps and RH?
do you plan on or have done any topping or FIMing?

sorry for so many ??'s just like to know all the nitty gritty + helps me and others learn more from your experience.

thanks for sharing, looking good.

J

jtmyzery2008

@ Neverbreak: No some of the larger ones were mother plants that I'm just gonna flower out. selection process this grow,seeing which ones i wanna keep around and twindle our collection down to about 6 strains.

@Nebulius
Yes i have a exhaust fan hooked up to a filter and blowing out threw the hood. Yes i have a oscillating fan in the corner of my tent blowing down on the girls. I get RO water from my local hydro shop
this is my first time really trying to grow good og's i've been feeding them at about 800 ppm 15ml of CNS17 Grow 5 ml of Cal/mag. With CNS its almost PH perfect so i dont have to add any ph up or down but i usually Ph at 5.8 -5.9
Temps are usually bout 84 degree's a few of the plants seem to be getting heat stress so im working the light up higher
I have done topping before. I like to top and super crop and LST train the plants to become bushes which in return has increased my yield pretty well.

J

jtmyzery2008

Search up jtmyzery2010 on youtube to check out my channel

J

jtmyzery2008

Alright Farmer's back again with a update on my third grow in coco. Using Botanicare coco, CNS17 Bloom, Advance Nutrients Nirvana and Bud Candy, Bushmaster and Purple Max. gonna switch to the CNS17 ripening nutes probably next week. Everything is looking great i need to trim up the bottoms on all of them. I will probably do that tonight, when i water them. Here are some pics for everyone to check out. One of my Blackwater Og's is going to be taller then me.
DSCF0550
DSCF0551
DSCF0552
DSCF0553
DSCF0554
DSCF0555
DSCF0556
DSCF0557
DSCF0558
DSCF0559

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Lovely tent. Dig the variety. What's your secret?

outwest

J

jtmyzery2008

No secrets here man, Just proper feeding levels and training and super cropping.

K

kayawoman

gr8 looking plants!sweet to c them starting to flower its so exciting when that happens

J

jtmyzery2008

What is everyone else growing right now? where are all the SOCAL farmer's at.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Great looking plants, you should get a big harvest for only 1 600w. I'm not from SoCal but I got family and friends there, does that count?? Just messing around, I'm growing the rest of my Big Bang and when I get that out the way I'm gonna start my Blueberry, can't wait. :D Good luck on your grow.

Carl Sagan

Carl Sagan

What is everyone else growing right now? where are all the SOCAL farmer's at.

I've got these goin at the moment:

7 (OG Kush x Sour Diesel) x (Durban Poison x Mendo Purps) - OGDurple
1 (OG Kush x Sour Diesel) x (Island Sweet Skunk x Mendo Purps) - Sweet&Sour

J

jtmyzery2008

OGDurple sounds really good and so does sweet&sour Carl
@Lex0415 What the genetics on the Big Bang

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Big Bang (Skunk x Northern Lights x El Nino)

I also got The Doctor fem. (Great White Shark x Brazilian x South Indian) that I haven't grown yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom