3rd Political Canvasser today .. election day yet..

• Thread starter sedate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sedate

sedate

I feel important living in JeffCo.

I'm on my third political canvasser today, and 7th for this week.

Everyone is super pushy on the mail-in ballot thing but I actually go to my polling place almost everyday.

Really tired of this conversation with two fresh, bushy-tailed corporate canvassers per day, especially since random doorbells used to be neighbors complaining about weed smell and one time the cops back when the scene was still sketchy.

My personal political philosophy: Liberals try to understand others' motivations, conservatives try telling others' what those motivations should be.

Discuss.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

My personal political philosophy: Liberals try to understand others' motivations, conservatives try telling others' what those motivations should be.
Liberals and Conservatives try telling other's what those motivations should be. (from your earlier statement, my guess is you identify as somewhat 'liberal')
It is only when we agree with those motivations that we ignore our ignorance.

All political affiliations. LP Colorado just got bought this year by Big Ag with a NO Vote on Prop 105...Yet for all the Big Government claims, they were fine (only party to publicly support) AM 64? I call bullshit, problem with Libertarian parties is they are all too easily infiltrated by Corp interests, because who else likes small Gov't and market self-regulation...Polluters.

It's like in Brain Games where they talk about rooting for the team...Same thing with Politics...You get a team, you get emotional....And logic and reason go out the window...All parties. Thus a house is divided, and conquered.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I feel important living in JeffCo.

I'm on my third political canvasser today, and 7th for this week.

Everyone is super pushy on the mail-in ballot thing but I actually go to my polling place almost everyday.

Really tired of this conversation with two fresh, bushy-tailed corporate canvassers per day, especially since random doorbells used to be neighbors complaining about weed smell and one time the cops back when the scene was still sketchy.

Discuss.
They won't bother you when they get updated lists of who has and has not voted. If you are waiting until election day, you will continue to get visits. Mail-in ballots are supposedly better for democrat candidates, but those early results are always skewed because old white people always vote early.

I am no fan of either party, but we will never see more than the 2 party system we currently have. No way R's or D's want to allow any more letters.

Republicans want to control what happens in your home and bedroom, and democrats want to control what goes on outside of your home.

Dope, that's a good show, and I really like your first paragraph.

“When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.- Mark Twain

Top Bottom