3rd times a charm

• Thread starter 757Botanist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

757Botanist

3rd grow session. I think I rectified past mistakes. I definitely vegged too long hence the long legs.
I added the extra light bc the grow medium was up to 5 days to dry out. Been using molasses for the last 3 weeks of flowering. I’m at week 6 as of yesterday and reintroduced FF Big Bloom
To help with PH. I have some brown tips but overall good health. Any suggestions to get the ladies to week 12?

2 GG4 plants…their mom grew nanners and produced 114 seeds.
1 Gary Payton
1 Gogi berry.
(all in 3gallon pots)

Only fertilizing with Big Bloom and Molasses mixed.

Any insight is welcomed!

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Honestly it’s all about the light bud if you haven’t got enough the plants will never grow to there full potential.

To get them big buds you really need a better light that’s the one thing that’s holding you back

Yes they got to tall for your light but even if you switch to flower earlier it won’t effect how big your buds get

When I look at your pic one of things that stick out to me are the amount you took of the bottom was a bit to much

With your light you need to lst and you can carry on doing lst when it’s flowering ( first few weeks) to help them stop stretching

Lst = low stress treatment aka tying the top down ect

As for the molasses am sry I don’t use it and the vids to shaky/blurry to say much more.

The buds you have will get bigger especially during the last two weeks, they can almost double in size

Tbh from what I can see it doesn’t look like you done a bad job they look ok 👍

Take a pic with the lights off and use a flash the burple lights to hard on the eyes to see well enough 🙂

lol sleepless nights enjoy them bud they grow up to fast 💨

ACSippi

ACSippi

My insite, you learned to grow on Reddid didn't you! 🤣

I mean, it looks fine to me, defiantly a lot of beginner errs but you're doing good! You recognized errs and you'll correct them next grow. I don't expect your plant to grow much taller. I don't see a problem considering it's your first grow and plan to make changes next grow.

I ain't got nothing else to tell ya unless I wanted to pick you apart, I'll save that for your next grow, get you tightened up!

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Just taking a smoke break from transplanting and was thinking about your post.

You say it’s a week 6 and your expecting it to go as long as week 12

I take it’s a fem not a auto
What strain is it 12 weeks is quite long for a indica is it a sativa dom
Btw how far away is that light

757Botanist

Honestly it’s all about the light bud if you haven’t got enough the plants will never grow to there full potential.

To get them big buds you really need a better light that’s the one thing that’s holding you back

Yes they got to tall for your light but even if you switch to flower earlier it won’t effect how big your buds get

When I look at your pic one of things that stick out to me are the amount you took of the bottom was a bit to much

With your light you need to lst and you can carry on doing lst when it’s flowering ( first few weeks) to help them stop stretching

As for the molasses am sry I don’t use it and the vids to shaky/blurry to say much more.

The buds you have will get bigger especially during the last two weeks, they can almost double in size

Take a pic with the lights off and use a flash the burple lights to hard on the eyes to see well enough 🙂

Lmao brother your reply was honest and constructive so thanks.

757Botanist

So I took your advice on the lights I currently have them 2 ft above the canopy. I added an additional 100 watt light and just between the 2 weeks I noticed them getting bigger. They are leaning now.

I’m at week 9 and the trichs look cloudy and the hairs are orange on about 45% of the buds. I did a 1 gal flush yesterday 3/5. My soil is still super wet, is that normal. I was going to do one more flush on 3/12. Then 3 days dark. Goal is to harvest on the 19th.

ALL RESPECTFUL RESPONSES WELCOMED. I’m a newb but don’t be a used douche

757Botanist

My insite, you learned to grow on Reddid didn't you! 🤣

I mean, it looks fine to me, defiantly a lot of beginner errs but you're doing good! You recognized errs and you'll correct them next grow. I don't expect your plant to grow much taller. I don't see a problem considering it's your first grow and plan to make changes next grow.

I ain't got nothing else to tell ya unless I wanted to pick you apart, I'll save that for your next grow, get you tightened up!
Mannnnnnnn lol don’t bust my balls. But no I appreciate it you’re right a lot of errors but ive been journaling plus taking notes from guys up here like GNick55. But no pick it apart. I feel that for me to be a beginner I did pretty well but definitely need more training…As The Mandalorian say::: THIS IS THE WAY

757Botanist

Lastly that’s the most stated comment I’ve received, I defoliat to dang much 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😵‍💫😵‍💫.

757Botanist

Ok I was high when I read this initially but upon further review I decided to move everything up.

Top Bottom