3rd Week In Flower Not Sure If Its Something New Or If Its Remnants Of Old Issue

• Thread starter Foxecks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Foxecks

Foxecks

I'm going into my third week of flower and not sure if there's an issue with the new growth or if its remanence of issue I was having when I gave it to much cal mag but fixed that problem in the beginning of my second week and I only fed it to much Cal Mag on two feeds. So I know some of the issues are still on the old leaves but was wondering what u guys think of the new life my ppms are 1100 or 1200 when i feed im groing in ph pro mix and using RO water

3rd week in flower not sure if its something new or if its remnants of old issue
3rd week in flower not sure if its something new or if its remnants of old issue 2
3rd week in flower not sure if its something new or if its remnants of old issue 3
3rd week in flower not sure if its something new or if its remnants of old issue 4
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I'm going into my third week of flower and not sure if there's an issue with the new growth or if its remanence of issue I was having when I gave it to much cal mag but fixed that problem in the beginning of my second week and I only fed it to much Cal Mag on two feeds. So I know some of the issues are still on the old leaves but was wondering what u guys think of the new life my ppms are 1100 or 1200 when i feed im groing in ph pro mix and using RO water
Its kinda hard to tell whats wrong with lights on

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

I've only had wavy leaves like that when my ph was off. Once due to salt buildup. And second due to ph meter breaking.

Juicebox

Juicebox

I dunno looks on the verge of toxic to me....i am not a expert though

below frigid

below frigid

If you figure it out, let me know. I have a plant that's doing the same thing.

Top Bottom