3rd week into flower pests

• Thread starter Nataskyywalkinn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nataskyywalkinn

Nataskyywalkinn

Did some inspecting today found these on a few of my babies. Need help diagnosing

3rd week into flower pests
3rd week into flower pests 2
JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

Thripps I think. Spray the plants all over with a neem oil concoction. You could also top dress with DE earth.

Anthem

Anthem

Those are not Thrips. I know that for sure. Secondly if you are in flower do not use neem products in flower because it will have negative effects on the quality of the smoke. Lastly, DE is a mess if you put on top of the soil, it makes an absolute mess.
I am not 100 percent sure but they look like a garden variety aphid. To be sure, get some sticky traps and a 10 to 20 x magnification loop and do a google search for aphids. You can identify from some of their unique body traits. IMO I would get some lady bugs, last time I found aphids I purchased Lady bugs and they were gone in a few hours.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ladybugs can eat twice their body weight every hour I think it was... I love them because it is the most gentle way to remove a number of critters from your tent without stressing the plants.

Young Thrips have a nymph stage where they look very much like this, but these are Aphids.

Top Bottom