3rd Week Of Flower And Have Spider Mites

• Thread starter sweetolmaryjane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

the title says it all. I have neem oil but don't want to use it on buds. any suggestions
Ive had great results root drenching w azamax and/or azatrol.
I use 1tsp per gal water it in and then do it again in 8 days.
Remove any dead dying damaged decaying leaves. Clean , clean , clean.

U can also use isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle and mist the foliage w that. I learned that trick from @Seamaiden. Thank ya ma'am!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Ive had great results root drenching w azamax and/or azatrol.
I use 1tsp per gal water it in and then do it again in 8 days.
Remove any dead dying damaged decaying leaves. Clean , clean , clean.

U can also use isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle and mist the foliage w that. I learned that trick from @Seamaiden. Thank ya ma'am!
I'm pretty sure SeaMaiden does NOT use pure isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle on buds. She has recommended a 10:1 mixture of water and isopropyl as a spray, but not just for spider mites.

@sweetolmaryjane Use the search feature. Many good threads on eliminating mites.

Best of luck.
Peace

G gnome

G gnome

I'm pretty sure SeaMaiden does NOT use pure isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle on buds. She has recommended a 10:1 mixture of water and isopropyl as a spray, but not just for spider mites.

@sweetolmaryjane Use the search feature. Many good threads on eliminating mites.

Best of luck.
Peace
Thx fer clearing that up...wasnt too sure bout details thats why i tagged her. Glad u caught that haha. I dont wanna give bad info

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've tried using pure iso. It breaks through the waxy cuticle and causes burning. I usually recommend a 1:1 ratio, but I've read others who use a much higher ratio of water to iso and get good results as well.

S

sweetolmaryjane

Thanks for the input guys, I think im going to stick to my guns and rock a no pest strip. worked great last time

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Thanks for the input guys, I think im going to stick to my guns and rock a no pest strip. worked great last time
I hope you are not growing in your house....

And if it worked so good ,why do you have mites again?

Good luck.

S

sweetolmaryjane

I hope you are not growing in your house....

And if it worked so good ,why do you have mites again?

Good luck.
I moved to a new house,lol. it worked great for me before. and no not in my house. AND yes I have read the label, good to go

Reebs

Reebs

i recently moved about a year ago and got mites really really bad, which enentually turned into a infestation, then progressed to where i had fungus gnats, then thrips!!

seriously worst 4 months of my life to this date!

whoever lived here before was a dirtball straight up!

anyways, i tried so many chemicals, avid, floromite, neemix, azamax, mallet 20, etc.. i tried them all and nothing worked how i needed it to, i needed them to actually start going away.

in the end the combo that worked for me was mega wash every 7 days, and OG bio wars Foilar pack every 7 days making it where i sprayed every few days.

i also used nemotobes i ordered online for the fungus gnats, which was a root drench.

when things get stressed or air flow gets low, i see the mites pop back up, so i know i still have them, but i regularly sspray the "Foilar Pack" now as part of my regimen.

i honestly thing that the best way to get rid of pest and problems is to make your plants strongers by force feeding them microbes that help u fix your problems.

Foilar pack has proven to be a staple in my garden along with Root pack. my plants immune system is so strong now with all that microbial activity goin on.

Mega Wash + Foilar Pack + Persistence

hope this helps

Top Bottom