3rd year outdoor growing! Is it ready?

• Thread starter backyardorg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
backyardorg

backyardorg

This is my third year outdoor growing in the Northeast. I think I am close to harvest and looking for thoughts. I am seeing signs of spotty mold and removed the mold. I had a problem with caterpillars and removed the buds and caterpillars as best as I can. I want to know if you think my two different types of plants are ready. First photos are Purple Kush. Some zoomed in some natural photos. The second set is Bruce Banner. I want to be sure that I get the best I can without more mold or caterpillar problems. I am growing completely outside and organic.
IMG_4377.jpg
IMG_4392.jpg
IMG_4378.jpg
IMG_4377.jpg
IMG_4378.jpg
IMG_4392.jpg

Bruce banner

IMG_4389.jpg
IMG_4384.jpg

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

if that was mine
id chop it while sing the log drivers waltz

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If u have been growing 3 years u should know when to chop, yes u could chop now or you could probably give it another week of cold nights. from what i can see.

backyardorg

backyardorg

If u have been growing 3 years u should know when to chop, yes u could chop now or you could probably give it another week of cold nights. from what i can see.
Not growing for three years, third season. I grow outdoors and get one shot at it per year. I think this is ready also just looking for others thoughts.

Top Bottom