3x3 Grow Tent Help

• Thread starter Stanley101
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stanley101

I have a 3x3 grow tent with a 300 watt led a 6inch inline booster fan and a clip on fan in the process of getting a carbon filter intake fan what else would I need for my tent and how do I install my 6 inch ducting booster fan

Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

most tents come with a hole you can open or close. a 3 x 3 is small very small idk if it comes with a hole. a 6 for a 3x3 may be a bit much

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Height of this tent? A 3 x 3 x 7 ish tent is def in need of at least 600 watts imho. I say a 600 cooltube in a 3 x 3 area.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

3 x 3 x 6' 11' i believe grow lab tent, the differance between mine and yours being your using led and im hps cooltubes.
Tent 001
Tent 002
Tent 004

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

that pig had 600 cooltube and 200 watts of t-5 in various kelvins in a 3 x 3 x 7 tent and i kept it 78-80 no probs man.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

I figured it all out even with a TBI! (brain injury) although i will admit i am a bit of a slob

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Since mine is led how would i set up ventilation
Tbh id like you to increase your wattage for maximum usage of your space but thats not what your asking so here goes.......ive never used leds, but id try to focus a fan on the top of the led where i assume it disapates heat and get it blown out of your tent with an inline fan and ducting like mine in the pics, in your case if you can source cooler air from another area that you could blow into the tent that may help as well. Good oscilating fan, and a way to get that radiant hear from the led OUT of the top area of the tent for sure. I hope im being helpful

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

This is my set up i need to get a carbon filter scrubber and put in my 6 inch inline duct booster
huh that tent looks smaller than a 3 x 3 but maybe im stoned. I'd also encourage you to grab a bigger fan than the white one you have there.

S

Stanley101

Tbh id like you to increase your wattage for maximum usage of your space but thats not what your asking so here goes.......ive never used leds, but id try to focus a fan on the top of the led where i assume it disapates heat and get it blown out of your tent with an inline fan and ducting like mine in the pics, in your case if you can source cooler air from another area that you could blow into the tent that may help as well. Good oscilating fan, and a way to get that radiant hear from the led OUT of the top area of the tent for sure. I hope im being helpful
Ok this is my first time growing

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

May i ask how much you money you spent on that led? Well lets get you growing then huh? I'd like to suggest you avoid bottled nutrients or feedings and if you need help later in that regard i have no problems helping.
most tents come with a hole you can open or close. a 3 x 3 is small very small idk if it comes with a hole. a 6 for a 3x3 may be a bit much
It is a beast of a fan i agree, but no doubt it'll pull that damn thing clean! lol its gotta have a decent cfm on it i imagine. Does the tent have ant 4-6 inch vent holes at the top?

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

One thing i just brainstormed is to run your inline fan with your ducting and try to see if you can get it to hang VERTICALLY about 5-6 inches above that air port on the top of the led, because your inline fan is larger it may do the trick.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

yeah man just run your ducting though that top hole brother.

Top Bottom