3x3 Grow Under 400 watts

• Thread starter FlipFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Thought I'd make my first post here. We're 3 days shy of 3 weeks in and these little beauties are soakin' up the sun!
Welcome to the farm. Looking great in there! I 😍stretchy plants. Haha happy grows.
burnz

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Thanks man, I love them too! I'm really looking forward to the girl in the 7 gallon pot. Northern Soul, my all time favorite strain.
What’s the genetics behind the northern soul? Sounds interesting.

FlipFan

FlipFan

What’s the genetics behind the northern soul? Sounds interesting.
Skunk #1 x Northern Lights. It's an awesome indica. I love the body high without the head high and this fits the bill. Doesn't couch lock but puts you in a place of peaceful bliss.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Skunk #1 x Northern Lights. It's an awesome indica. I love the body high without the head high and this fits the bill. Doesn't couch lock but puts you in a place of peaceful bliss.
Sounds very tasty. I’ve got
Some OG Kush growing now. going to start a new journal with my new grow room as well. Standby..

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Gday welcome to the farm nice start looking forward to seeing the end result . Od.

FlipFan

FlipFan

We're 26 days in and things are looking good. The Lemon Thai in the 1 gallon pot is taking the cake with it's 1 massive cola but the Blueberry is starting to fill out nicely too. The Master Kush has monster potential and is growing the fastest but hasn't filled in yet. If that one fills out all the way, it's going to break records around here, lol.

Here's what we've got going on in here:

Northern Soul - 7 gallon
Master Kush - 3 gallon
Lemon Thai - 1 gallon
Granddaddy Purple - 1 gallon
Nicole Kush - 1 gallon
Blueberry - 1 gallon

3x3 grow tent with a 200 watt Viparspectra p2000 in the center and 4 optic 1 54 watt cobs at each corner.

Weed 001
Weed 002
Weed 003
Weed 004
Weed 005
Weed 006
Weed 007
Weed 008
Weed 009
Weed 010
Weed 011
FlipFan

FlipFan

Here we are at 37 days in and these ladies are really starting to pack on the weight. The Blueberry is getting heavy AF and sways from side to side when I move her.

Weed 37 1
Weed 37 2
Weed 37 3
Weed 37 5
Weed 37 6
Weed 37 7
Weed 37 8
Weed 37 9
FlipFan

FlipFan

Here's the 44 day update. These beauties are getting there fall colors already and looking fantastic. The Master Kush is starting to fill in like I wanted her too and Blueberry just keeps thickening up and packing on the weight. Fat ol girl, she is. The Lemon Thai is so beautiful and standing proud. Can't wait to get to harvest day but I'm a patient man.

Quick propagation fir tree seeds weed 003
Quick propagation fir tree seeds weed 004
Quick propagation fir tree seeds weed 005
Quick propagation fir tree seeds weed 006
Quick propagation fir tree seeds weed 007
Quick propagation fir tree seeds weed 008
Quick propagation fir tree seeds weed 009
Quick propagation fir tree seeds weed 010
Quick propagation fir tree seeds weed 011
Quick propagation fir tree seeds weed 012
Quick propagation fir tree seeds weed 013
Quick propagation fir tree seeds weed 014