3x3 tent evolved into 4x8 closet

• Thread starter Oregonic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Oregonic

Room: 4x8', white walls, white wire shelves, crawl space under house and access door for exhaust and ballast, modified tent frame.

Lighting: 600hps and 150hps for flower. Two 2' t5's for veg, 1 t8 for clones

Vent: Our house has central air and the closet is in the master bedroom, constant 78/40% lights on 72/40ish% off. 4" canfan for light/odor. 2 clip on fans and an oscillating fan for movement.

Soil/nutes: 50/50 Fox Farm ocean forest/Light warrior in 5 gallon pots (one 3gal). running the following every watering (little over a gallon a plant every 4 days so far)
All General Organics, per gallon.
bioroot=10ml
calmag=10ml
biobud=5ml
biothrive bloom 20ml
PH=5.9-6.1

Plants: cuts from CH9 fem, "A cross between a plant from Humboldt County California X Ch9 Jack33", so far so good and the final smoke I sampled was very tasty with a really up, happy high. Looking for any info in the history of these genetics...... good, bad or ugly.
3 plants, 4 if you count the super runt, I just didn't have the heart to kill her so said fuck it :makeup put her on in!

Progress so far: My last thread I was in a 3x3 tent in a closet and thought "WTF are you doing dumbass, screw the tent, use the whole closet!" So this is the test run, I will be adding a 1000 switchable before next go, upgrading to exhaust at the same time. Vegged for a little over 4 weeks, clones took a while to take root..... switched to clonex and have had way better results. Screen was a last minute add in after I saw things getting out of hand, too late to improve on that now, just gonna ride it out and keep on working :harvest: these ar at day 15 from flip, btw.

3x3 tent evolved into 4x8 closet
3x3 tent evolved into 4x8 closet 2
3x3 tent evolved into 4x8 closet 3
3x3 tent evolved into 4x8 closet 4
3x3 tent evolved into 4x8 closet 5
3x3 tent evolved into 4x8 closet 6
3x3 tent evolved into 4x8 closet 7
3x3 tent evolved into 4x8 closet 8
3x3 tent evolved into 4x8 closet 9
A

amstercal

Love the closet grows! So do you have a separate space for vegging? I'm not familiar with that strain... how long does she go?

G

Goatmasterson

very nice setup very soon i will be doing somethin similar keep posting !
03813.JPG

O

Oregonic

Yeah, new strain to me too she runs 7-8 weeks. I am vegging on a couple of shelves blocked off with panda film, pretty small veg setup for now until I can increase my limits.

@goatmasterson Thanks dude, hope my yield increases a bit with the more evenish canopy.

F

FrostyDank

nice closet grow man..so your running 750 watts in there? how do you keep your temperature down?

O

Oregonic

Thanks frosty, I set our thermostat at 72, shut all unnecessary vents and crack the closet door 6" or so, ballast for the 600 is under the house via the crawl space hatch also venting out the hatch under the house to drier vent. I will get shots after chop down, it really worked out nicely how everything just fit with the drier vent. The 150 is causing more heat issue then the 600 right now...

O

Oregonic

Day 23: Had some Cal issues on one really bad... flushed and she seems to be coming back just fine... minus a couple of ugly fan leaves. Have some other damaged leaves on another, not sure whats up.... ideas anyone? added a couple of shots of the leaves both cal and mystery issues.

Progressing nicely, got a couple of rouge branches but all in all it working out. Gnomes are loving it! Added some air to my water rez, shits like a fucking hottub now! I think they be parting when the lights go out..... waiting to find one passed out :nerd

Anyways, just progressing temps are legit, smell is stronger this time, gotta adjust for that.

I added some sucanat, 1tsp per gallon, anyone here have experience with using it? Has some good minerals in it and sugars, my understanding is it helps to bring out and heighten the natural taste and smell of ganja....... found a couple threads else where but would be interested in what the pros at the farm think.

Got gifted some sweet genetics, called 4 way fuel.... hope they turn out as good as they sound! Got two sprouting.....:party0045:

Anyways here are some pics!

IMG 1680
IMG 1681
IMG 1682
IMG 1683
IMG 1684
IMG 1685
IMG 1686
IMG 1687
IMG 1688
IMG 1689
IMG 1691
IMG 1693
O

Oregonic

Thanks smokey, how p-town treatin ya? Getting mad thunderstorms over here on the east side of the mountains.

O

Oregonic

Upped the cal mag, 15ml shots now and I am noticing a much stronger smell then the last batch that these ladies were cloned from, maybe there is something to this sucanat stuff, or its could all be in my head.....

All the new growth is looking great and getting some minor swelling, the next few weeks are gonna be exciting and stinky!

N

Night Howl

I can relate, this hobby can very quickly become Space Management 101

O

Oregonic

I can relate, this hobby can very quickly become Space Management 101

I like the challenges that come up in a small closet/tent grow. You ain't lived until you have tried to grow pot in a fridge and yield more than a zip or two. I have two previous grows that I never logged and been thinking after this one, maybe redoing the "tub" and "reefer" grows for those limited on space that need some extra stealth.

O

Oregonic

:animbong: Tied a few branches to even things out, getting frostier by the minute!

Day 30.....

IMG 1845
IMG 1847
IMG 1848
IMG 1849
IMG 1851
IMG 1852
O

Oregonic

Update..... Cut the nutes today and nothing but PH'ed H2O till chop. Smell is over whelming and hard to cover, 17 more days or so.... I need to ration better between grows, running out a couple weeks before is the worst!

Here are a few pics

IMG 2144
IMG 2145
IMG 2146
IMG 2147
IMG 2150
IMG 2153
IMG 2154
W

waverunner_21

nice man, really nice, now lets talk weed. do you find that your thermostat works allot, in that do you here your extractor slowing up and speeding up allot? just interrested, and what temps would your room run with out the thermostat? keep banging out them meds.

O

Oregonic

nice man, really nice, now lets talk weed. do you find that your thermostat works allot, in that do you here your extractor slowing up and speeding up allot? just interrested, and what temps would your room run with out the thermostat? keep banging out them meds.
Right on, gettin down to the important:RastaBong: stuff
Not much more then normal use, I am not sure how much it would raise, the air cooled hood helps a shit ton and have good air flow. I know if the inside of our house gets higher then 78 I started seeing 80+ in my room.

I am gonna be changing out my 4" and running a 6" instead I have about 300 bucks for some vent/odor control if anyone has suggestions!

O

Oregonic

box fans all the way
I am on the hunt for a bad ass scrubber or an ozone so i can kill this smell outside :sick0004:

2 more weeks.....2 more weeks...... why is it I run out a week or two before harvest regardless of how much ganja I start out with? anyone else have that problem

O

Oregonic

11 days or so till chop, things are doing well Ph water and waiting.......

Fff1
Fff2
Fff3
Fff4
Fff5
Fff6
Fff7
Top Bottom