3x3 Tent Grow Chemdog

• Thread starter RobertPlant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RobertPlant

Hey everyone,

SO I'm just wanting to share pics of my current grow with everyone, and get some feedback if possibile. I'm running 9 clones of "chemdog" from Harborside Health Center, not sure of which cut I have, HHC had no background info from the vendor. I'm pretty sure I got a mixed batch though, as I originally bought 12 clones,and 4 of them showed way different growth patterns than the rest. I ended up running the 8 uniform clones (which have since showed major sativa dominant growth patterns, which make me think its chem) and one of the unknown, you can see the difference in the pictures (5th one down). The plants were not topped at all.

I'm running a 400w aircooled HPS in a 3x3 Hydrohut mini, with roots organic soil in 3 gallon grow bags. The bags are on a custom built table with a drain and lined with hydroarmor. I'm cooling the tent with a 4inch vortex inline, which sucks air from the tent through the hood and through a carbon filter, which is located on the outside of the tent. Temps stay around 73 when lights are on.

I'm using Humboldt Nutrients Grow, Bloom and Duece Duece for the first time. What does everyone think?
The ladies were vegged for 2 weeks and are now at day 7 of 12/12.

Thanks for the advice!

3x3 tent grow chemdog

3x3 tent grow chemdog 2

3x3 tent grow chemdog 3

3x3 tent grow chemdog 4

View attachment 83484

Notchem

Notchemsidebyside

Offshoot

3x3 tent grow chemdog 7

Flowercluster

Lightfan

D

DikBerby

lookin good interested to see how they turn out how long ya going to veg i got some about 1month to 1month and a half away from harvest similar setup i got as well with the 400w i had both bulb types MH and HPS

R

RobertPlant

lookin good interested to see how they turn out how long ya going to veg i got some about 1month to 1month and a half away from harvest similar setup i got as well with the 400w i had both bulb types MH and HPS

Thanks bro, I vegged for two weeks, these ladies are on day 7 of flowering.

R

RobertPlant

Update

Coming up on week 3 of flowering, the ladies are doing great! I ended up doing a final trim last week, I had some new lower shoots pop up. Instead of Humboldt Nutes I went with Roots Organic Buddah Bloom, Roots Organic HPK, and Earth Juice Catalyst. So far they seem to love it! Still fighting humidity also, I've been able to get it around 52-58 percent with increased airflow, which is pretty good (IMO) for being a stones throw from the ocean!

Tungbox
Trichdevelop1
Trich4
Trichdevelop2
Trich3
Sideview
Niceflower1
R

RobertPlant

Day 30 of 12/12 the ladies are filling in nicely!

Thanks for looking everyone!

Flower2
Flower5
Flower3
Closeup6
Closeup2
Cola1
Flower4
T

theguapo

yeah how'd they come out? I ordered some Humboldt 3 part for my new grow. Are you happy with Humboldt's performance?

Latest posts

Top Bottom