3x300w Led Mars Hydro ( 450w)

• Thread starter Swaddy28
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Swaddy28

Hey first time grow using biobizz soil and nutes (blue cheese) 10 week strain ! I'm week 4 so 6 weeks left ! Temps are 26c day an 22c night an hum is 63 % constant ! Iv lollipoped the bottom and am just working on canapy ! The biggest buds are around a popcorn size atm an hoping they will fatten up in the 5-6 weeks left ! What do you reakon I could yeild at a guess ?

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Always aim for two's but as it stands right now we have no idea how they are looking so its a how long is a piece of string thing.
Take pics of where your popcorns are forming, how your tops look yada yada

Oh and welcome to the farm :)

keiksweat

keiksweat

I do barneys farm blue cheese,a lot.mines a 8 week strain.but I always take it a week or two more.any pics bro.I'll show you mine if you want,mars reflector series led too.

S

Swaddy28

Hey first time grow using biobizz soil and nutes (blue cheese) 10 week strain ! I'm week 4 so 6 weeks left ! Temps are 26c day an 22c night an hum is 63 % constant ! Iv lollipoped the bottom and am just working on canapy ! The biggest buds are around a popcorn size atm an hoping they will fatten up in the 5-6 weeks left ! What do you reakon I could yeild at a guess ?
Meant to say hi,welcome to the farm bro too...
I do barneys farm blue cheese,a lot.mines a 8 week strain.but I always take it a week or two more.any pics bro.I'll show you mine if you want,mars reflector series led too.
Always aim for two's but as it stands right now we have no idea how they are looking so its a how long is a piece of string thing.

pics added !

ken dog

ken dog

Pics?...well yeah!

ken dog

ken dog

Yeah, looks great from what we can see... can't tell anything specifically, due to the color corrections needed.

S

Swaddy28

Yeah, looks great from what we can see... can't tell anything specifically, due to the color corrections needed.
Just a average green colour throughout .. Not too dark not too light , no nute burn or heat signs ! Just alil concerned on size of buds but I still have over 5 weeks to go I guess ! Looks like an oz a plant is a stretch so far but time will tell

ken dog

ken dog

Just a average green colour throughout .. Not too dark not too light , no nute burn or heat signs ! Just alil concerned on size of buds but I still have over 5 weeks to go I guess ! Looks like an oz a plant is a stretch so far but time will tell

It's always like that at this stage of the game... 5 weeks is a long way away.
You should have a good yield. :)

S

Swaddy28

I added pics

keiksweat

keiksweat

450....there called..144 3watt less,actual draw is about 300 give or take.you cant get these in the 3 watts no more.mars had to go and stick those over heating 5watt diodes in everything.they should at least give you the choice?hows yours going pal.

Top Bottom