4:20 At The White House

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
In Australia I'll be 24 Hr ahead of you , fire up and burn down the System .

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

4200 joints to be passed out on the way into the presidential inauguration to be fired up at 4 minutes and 20 seconds into trumps speech. Its still illegal on federal land so lets hope trump gets the point and takes it off the schedule.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/09/4200-free-joints-to-be-passed-during-trumps-inauguration-address/
It's on his to-do list, just after 'Stop fake tanning' and before 'self twitter ban'.

In other words, ain't gonna happen. Still too much money in it being schedule one. Besides, wouldn't the stigma of being on the same schedule as meth and heroine give even more, if different, ammo for the anti-crowd?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
My trump thread was erased so I post here lol
can-amp-039-t-stop-the-trump_o_6679835.jpg

lino

lino

Trump gives us a Win Win. The economy is already booming.. IF the Feds come for us we make more $$$ and if they dont the state and local will come to shut us down. Either Way their coming after HOME GROWERS. Dispenses will be easy to shut down but they got the States Protection for now.

Long Live the King!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Trump gives us a Win Win. The economy is already booming.. IF the Feds come for us we make more $$$ and if they dont the state and local will come to shut us down. Either Way their coming after HOME GROWERS. Dispenses will be easy to shut down but they got the States Protection for now.

Long Live the King!
Ahahaha you keep repeating your scare tactics... I hope the work on everyone else so the prices go up

Top Bottom