4/20 Fuck People. Go hiking.

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Well since I'm not really an urban type these days, Denver isn't really my favorite place to be, I am extending my own personal 4/20 tradition out to the world. I mean most of us here do this for a living, its 4/20 everyday, why bother driving to the city to "celebrate". Plus, who knows what revenue-collecting tricks DPD will have up their sleeves. All these tourists in town spending money...

No thanks, I'll stick to the mountains. Good luck and be safe everyone!

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

You mean people actaully drive into city's to get baked?! bahahahaha thats the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard, it's always been 4/20 tradition to go hiking in the woods and more often then not you find some like minded company......take it easy

420alldaze

420alldaze

yup thats the way to do it man. out in nature puttin some fire in the air for all to smell and taste. be safe and enjoy tha day

T

TopRock

goin is as Dank says, seein guys and meetin online friends, be bouncin around to all the non HT gatherins as well.

rag on the show all ya want, ill be cooped up here in the mountains all season without a surf break in site, ima go to town and wwoop it up

rawman

rawman

Im with Mr. Dank and shuld be meeting Mr Dank :D

Its ashame you feel that way Mopho was looking to reunite with you on your turf this time!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Im with Mr. Dank and shuld be meeting Mr Dank :D

Its ashame you feel that way Mopho was looking to reunite with you on your turf this time!

I mean if you are in the state, hollar at me. I just won't be in Denver or any urban areas...

rawman

rawman

I'll be there Friday-Monday, but I'm not renting a ride man.... No L here for me lol, cab only...

B

bckwht

im not from colorado but ive had thousands upon thousands of daydreams about a thcfarmer cup or private party deal....this year i think a buddy of mine is gonna come over real early so we can float the river for some smallmouth and possibly a lil musky action, while smokin as heavy as we can ..damn saturday needs to get here

hope you guys and gals have a sweet time at the cup or wherever you may end up!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

last year there were more people in the hills than in the city it seemed...every 15 ft there's a group of high schoolers smokin. Guess I'll have to get higher up in elevation!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

im not from colorado but ive had thousands upon thousands of daydreams about a thcfarmer cup or private party deal....this year i think a buddy of mine is gonna come over real early so we can float the river for some smallmouth and possibly a lil musky action, while smokin as heavy as we can ..damn saturday needs to get here

hope you guys and gals have a sweet time at the cup or wherever you may end up!
Head over to fishexplorer dot com, there are a lot of lake and river updates. You might be disappointed hunting musky, the big ones are hard to find. Fishing should be pretty decent with the recent ice-off. I've been fishing chatfield and cherry creek with good results trolling a worm rig on the bottom and a kastmaster on top.

Good luck.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

North part of the state doesn't get a lot of people...but hiking foothills west of Denver or Boulder is gonna be full of people. Then again, if this weather keeps up, there won't be anyone up there except snowshoers!

R

red x

forget that
im sitting down dabbing it up and smoking trees
ill leave the hiking to yall
peace
ez

rawman

rawman

They aren't just wrong there..... Trust, lol...... Its 62 here right now weren't supposed to break past 55 today

Top Bottom