4-20 Rally in Denver - Who's Going?

• Thread starter canaguy27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

canaguy27

I will be down there at my booth passing out mags and selling a few t-shirts. Ill be at the Mile Hi MMJ Patient Magazine Booth (blue tent top) if any farmers are around. Have a good one!

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

ill be there too...im gonna be smoking on some casey jones ,exodus cheese and various oils, maybe i see you there.. this year is my first time at the event, im really looking forward to smoking with some cool heads, a fellow farmer would be even better

eyecandi

eyecandi

we'll be heading down too after taking care of the girls and rolling a few dozen Js to take down. I wish the weather was better for us though

D

DoobyScoo

Sorry guys. Fair-weather rallier here.
Perhaps we'll have a 'Farmers 4/20 Day'....
Nice and sunny, in the mountains (A-Basin?), a week or two late, 'cause 'that's how we do'.

Have fun in the sun. Just remember, for every 4/20 day, there are 364 Un-4/20 days.
And I just checked, it is my Un-Birthday today, too.

A very merry......

K

kolah

Denver 420 this year. All women come dressed in bikinis.

Thank you.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Kolah has the right idea. Love the 420 babes in as little as possible!

do it like the euro seed co's....hot chicks all over the place

C

canaguy27

There was good turnout considering the weather. I even managed to get sunburned standing near my booth all day. We got out a lot of mags and talked to a lot of good folks. The only thing that bothered me was all the tweens walking around smoking. I had multiple tweens ask me how to get a license. What happened to school during the week???

Anyways I could not hear any speakers bc of the booth next to us, but I did see an impromptu dance off between a bum and 2 guys. Cops were hands off, but between the security fences and the construction fences, it looked like they were going to round us up.

K

kolah

Hey, nice report and pictures to boot.

I liked the sign-up booths they had for new mmj people....and yeah the freakin oinksters had to make their evil presence known..buncha pricks. There seem to be a lot of older farts like me there too. No bikini-clad babes though. A few hard nips here and there but no good skin or cleave. I did spot one chicks buttcrack though. No hair either. or pimples. <puff puff, pass>

Top Bottom