4 and 6 plant set-ups....?

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Hey folks hows it going?

So basically I'm trying figure out a good set-up for either a 4 or 6 bucket set up... well i guess i could do 5 too ha. Either way, who's running 4 and 6 plant systems? I will start with 6k to hang bare vert and will add 600's where necessary....

So far here's ideas for the set-ups....whos finished a full run with plants only getting light on 3 sides?

4 light set up....x=plant O=1kw o=600w...
-----o
---O X O
-o X O X o
---O X O
-----o

6 light set up ideas

----O
-- X - X
-O - O - O
---X - X
-O - O - O
---X - X
-----O

Any other ideas would be great! Last time I ran vert with soil i ran on 48" centers for the lights length wise and around 42" diagonally- and that IMO was not quite enough space for bushes droppin 3/4-1lb so this run will be on 52" centers stem to stem.

EDIT: fuck how do i get it so the damn X's and O's stay where I want them?

L

Lost

Im running a 6er right now.. Looks like this..

PXP
XPX
PXP
XPX

true grit

true grit

So 6k and 6 plants? So if ya added 3-4 600w'ers you could light on 4 sides of almost every plant no? Power will only be limited by cooling, and by dropping to 4-6 plants I'm not worried about using some power....

How big of a space are you needing for those plants? I'll be looking at using about a 14x14....

L

Lost

Yea, its summer out here so im running minimal lights. Last run it was 7 plants and 8k..

true grit

true grit

Word... looking like 6k should be no problem unvented. Plan to do a hella veg, so probably do the 4 bucket set-up first unless I can figure me a 5 config. Don't think I'll have room for 6 after training and what not

E

easypleasie

Yo gritty! How goes, bro? I didn't realize you started a thread here till today. Taking the hydro plunge :) So many different ways to setup the lights. You have a pretty large space to work with so you have tons of options that can take advantage of all the available light. How big is your space again?

Shoot me a pm if ya need any specific details, bro!

Top Bottom