ChadCoy

4 bluled 3x120
4 bluled 3x120
4 bluled 3x120 2
4 bluled 3x120 3
4 bluled 3x120 3
4 bluled 3x120 4
Hello everyone,

I am very new to the world of growing. I have been farming for a couple years now, mostly vegetables. After planning out my first grow for over a year now I would like to share a few pictures of what I started.

**Plants vegged in a 4x4 tent for 3 months. Had to save up for the lights. So the plants are a little TALL!

Use MILLS nutrients
COCO medium
5g pots
LST and super copping

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

View attachment 395875 View attachment 395875 View attachment 395876 View attachment 395878 View attachment 395878 View attachment 395879 Hello everyone,

I am very new to the world of growing. I have been farming for a couple years now, mostly vegetables. After planning out my first grow for over a year now I would like to share a few pictures of what I started.

**Plants vegged in a 4x4 tent for 3 months. Had to save up for the lights. So the plants are a little TALL!

Use MILLS nutrients
COCO medium
5g pots
LST and super copping

Baller? Or Member of Illuminati? Cuz those GroBlu light's are a fuckin mortgage payment for me. Sick setup, ima coco guy myself. Gonna watch your work if you don't mind? Welcome to the farm. TMB
Respect

C

ChadCoy

They weren't too bad. About $500 piece. I mean by the time you factor in cooling, hoods, and power consumption it's a no brainer.

I'll keep updating with pics. I also plan to make a new thread and go into detail about my grow.

Thanks!!!!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

They weren't too bad. About $500 piece. I mean by the time you factor in cooling, hoods, and power consumption it's a no brainer.

I'll keep updating with pics. I also plan to make a new thread and go into detail about my grow.

Thanks!!!!

500$?? Where at? Link? What's the watts on that? Its a dude on YouTube killing it softly with those growblus them shits look good. But American Led companies triple charge you, when you can get same insides with plain outside for hundreds cheaper. Positive Vibes to your grow brother. What strains you running? TMB
Respect

C

ChadCoy

I will locate the site where i ordered these and post it.

As far as strains I am at 10 or so at the moment. LOL I went through a hoarding phase and every time I went into my local Cannabis Market I would pick up a new strain.
Here is what I got.

Platinum Girl Scout Cookies
OG Kush
Agent Orange
Alaskan Thunder Fuck
Sour Widow
Sour Tsunami "Medical CBD Strain"
Satori
Cheese Quake
Blue Bastard
Critical Mass
God Bud
Cinderella 99

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I will locate the site where i ordered these and post it.

As far as strains I am at 10 or so at the moment. LOL I went through a hoarding phase and every time I went into my local Cannabis Market I would pick up a new strain.
Here is what I got.

Platinum Girl Scout Cookies
OG Kush
Agent Orange
Alaskan Thunder Fuck
Sour Widow
Sour Tsunami "Medical CBD Strain"
Satori
Cheese Quake
Blue Bastard
Critical Mass
God Bud
Cinderella 99

Off top! Them Plat Gsc, ATF, Sour widow sound like keepers. never heard of blue bastard, what's the makeup? And when you get a chance if you love c99, peep out ROC gear here on the bay. His c99 CROSSES JESUS CHRIST. Worth every cent imo. Haven't seen god bud ina while them dude's who birthed her are like coke head's or something now? (Bcbd?). But i think those growblus are gonna kick ass! TMB
Respect

C

ChadCoy

Blue Bastard = DJ Shorts Blueberry x God bud

Thanks man!
Much Appreciated!

I can not wait for the ATF and GSC!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Jeeez, who created that bastard? You? Lmfao sounds fuckin DANK bro. Can't go wrong with Dj Anything. Just recently seen a flo grown organically, REALLY dank. So that cross should be stupid DANK! Tmb
Respect

Pog

Pog

How do those babies compare to HIDs is terms of output & consumption?

Top Bottom