4 Cali Connect Fem Strains, 18 phenoes, No herms.

• Thread starter Mississip Hip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

how much did he pay you to say that.... in all honesty.

I did two packs, back in the horror days, and never have even connected the words dank-swerve.

but, damn, he must have a real breeder doin his stuff nowadays!!! your plants look great.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

how much did he pay you to say that.... in all honesty.

I did two packs, back in the horror days, and never have even connected the words dank-swerve.

but, damn, he must have a real breeder doin his stuff nowadays!!! your plants look great.

Got a hater ALREADY ?!?!?

LOL.......Get paid? I wish....I think there may be a compliment in there if I look at it just right!:D

I dont care what you grow homie. Or what words you connect with.

It is what it is. I got some testers and Swerve's shit is working like a mule.

Thanks for the compliment on the plants bro!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

also remember swerve was the VERY FIRST DUDE to spread special exclusive cali clone onlys.. if it wasn't for him a lot of things would be different. Basically he spread every important cali clone only. now breeding seeds is a entirely different story
o_O huh???? so where did swerve get the strains then?

im not hating, i complimented your grow. im simply saying swerve fucked over a lot of people, jacked our loot, then disappeared to go sell to on other sites. fuck that man.

YOUR PLANTS ARE GOOD, that is not a hater statement, its a respectful statement thats coming from someone that was fucked over by him.

And swerve was NOT the first to bring elite strains, BECAUSE HE DIDNT. he crosses elite strains to random afghan plants then called them STRAIGHT OG AND STRAIGHT BUBBA. that is not correct. reeferman elite mota sannie have all been doing elite crosses..... they did the right thing and called it a cross its not looked at as elite? im confused.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Your plants look amazing, I grew 4 strains of his seeds a few years ago and they were incredible as well. I only grew 1/2 of the packs and got replacements for all 4 so they are on the list for this winter. I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

the title of the thread said no herms but in your first post you said you picked nanners ? arent nanners sign of a herm?

no pollen, sterile nanners?

Not what I call a herm.

Could be a sign of the AC that broke and stressed the shit out of them for several 100 degree hours on a couple of different days till I fixed.

If you go back to the threads when CC put out the bad runs....this is nothing. Those things HERMED the fuck OUT.

I want to be honest about what I found, but thats not a genetic full hermie.....in my limited experience.

I was actually impressed with the stress that they endured.

It put alot more nanners that 6 on my Chemdog. :(

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

o_O huh???? so where did swerve get the strains then?

im not hating, i complimented your grow. im simply saying swerve fucked over a lot of people, jacked our loot, then disappeared to go sell to on other sites. fuck that man.

YOUR PLANTS ARE GOOD, that is not a hater statement, its a respectful statement thats coming from someone that was fucked over by him.

And swerve was NOT the first to bring elite strains, BECAUSE HE DIDNT. he crosses elite strains to random afghan plants then called them STRAIGHT OG AND STRAIGHT BUBBA. that is not correct. reeferman elite mota sannie have all been doing elite crosses since way before swerve could grow that jew beard... but since they did the right thing and called it a cross its not looked at as elite? im confused.

No...you implied I was getting paid by Cali Connect to post here.

Its not a CC hate thread. But whatever. The plants speak for themselves.

I never got fucked over by Swerve. I am sorry that you did. I am not here to defend him. He kicked me testers and this is what they did.

Again, thanks for the compliment. I want ZERO bad blood bro. Just telling how it goes in my world.

Whats a jew beard?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

hahahaha. i meant no bad blood brah! i have mad respect for ya.

simply just hits nerves watching someone getting rich of the medical community by duping them. i have no hate for any grower of any status, period. i suppose just being such an inner dick i am when i get hot i have to say some shit haha.

been what, 2 years now? still waiting on my replacement pack. but you are right, this is not that thread, and like i said those plants look delicious. I would be more than happy to find any bean like that from any grower.

props bro

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

no pollen, sterile nanners?

Not what I call a herm.

Could be a sign of the AC that broke and stressed the shit out of them for several 100 degree hours on a couple of different days till I fixed.

If you go back to the threads when CC put out the bad runs....this is nothing. Those things HERMED the fuck OUT.

I want to be honest about what I found, but thats not a genetic full hermie.....in my limited experience.

I was actually impressed with the stress that they endured.

It put alot more nanners that 6 on my Chemdog. :(
everyone has their own opinion on herm. to me nanners is herm and balls is full herm. i ran deadhead and larry last run along with 4 other strains and deadhead was the only 1 that threw balls. the pollen stayed localized and only seeded itself and 1 or 2 buds on another plant. maybe the heat popped nanners and it wasnt the genetics, only a solid run without issues will tell the real story.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

6 nanners out of 18 plants that saw 100 degrees for a coupla days does NOT = herm tendencies...as always, IMHO....

Stress can herm ANYTHING....lol....

Ughhhhhh

Thanks for the compliments....
everyone has their own opinion on herm. to me nanners is herm and balls is full herm. i ran deadhead and larry last run along with 4 other strains and deadhead was the only 1 that threw balls. the pollen stayed localized and only seeded itself and 1 or 2 buds on another plant. maybe the heat popped nanners and it wasnt the genetics, only a solid run without issues will tell the real story.

I got cuts from everything....the next run is already happening. We shall see.......I will post back the results. I got 2 new mini splits, so that wont be an issue.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Can a nanner that doesn't make pollen produce a seed?

Doesn't it have to be able to pollinate itself to be considered a herm?....or is it displaying ANY sign?

I dunno. I didn't go to college.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

You ever run Chem? I know you prolly have run some of those little bitch strains....you've been around a minute!, you know whats up on that family...

That shit will herm if the damn TEMP flucuates too much.:confused:

I agree on the cull. I know what plant they were on. I just dont wanna holla 'bad' if it was the heat that did it.

Some of the OG, CHem family will herm from light leaks real easy , also.

But if you hit them "just right"...its some of the foulest stank of goodness under the sun!:D

BUT...I am gonna post some honest results on the cuts I am about to run.....just like I told the truth on these.

I think I cleared my hardware prollums....on to green skies!!!!!

I will let you guys know.

FWIW, I aint trying to run a Swerve advertisement. Shit....the plants look good. I figure its worth sharing the results. I was gonna post if they were fucked up....they just weren't.

ANYWHO...no use in concentrating on that. Look at the rest of 'em!!o_O:D:D

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

What do you think about the plants w/o nanners?

The 18 you see didn't have any herm/nanner issues even with the high temps.

I popped 20 seeds and culled 2....not a bad ratio, imho. (the other cull was just a weak retard)

N

NewBudz

Can a nanner that doesn't make pollen produce a seed?

Doesn't it have to be able to pollinate itself to be considered a herm?....or is it displaying ANY sign?

I dunno. I didn't go to college.

I'm on your side bro. Without male pollen, I wouldn't exactly call it a herm. And if anybody talks shit about CC over a couple stress nanners, then they're crazy (although I'm aware of CC's history). Stress nanners really don't have too much to do with the breeder. Even subcool says that some of his strains will throw out NON-STERILE nanners if stressed, and subcool doesn't even make fem seeds, so he must be a really shitty breeder with that logic. But no, his genetics are pretty renowned, so I don't see why stress nanners would lead you to avoid a breeder. It's one thing to go full herm or to herm early in flower, but a stress-induced nanner here and there in late flower doesn't bother me one tiny bit.

Top Bottom