4 Cali Connect Fem Strains, 18 phenoes, No herms.

• Thread starter Mississip Hip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I'm on your side bro. Without male pollen, I wouldn't exactly call it a herm. And if anybody talks shit about CC over a couple stress nanners, then they're crazy (although I'm aware of CC's history). Stress nanners really don't have too much to do with the breeder. Even subcool says that some of his strains will throw out NON-STERILE nanners if stressed, and subcool doesn't even make fem seeds, so he must be a really shitty breeder with that logic. But no, his genetics are pretty renowned, so I don't see why stress nanners would lead you to avoid a breeder. It's one thing to go full herm or to herm early in flower, but a stress-induced nanner here and there in late flower doesn't bother me one tiny bit.

Thanks man...:)

Its kinda funny how some folks can only see bad in a post like this. Its 2012. Hate is a crime....lol..

Those are some fire ass plants. I got my pick of 18 decent phenoes without nanners. And 1 with nanners.:rolleyes:

Seems like a good deal to me.:D

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

simply just hits nerves watching someone getting rich of the medical community by duping them.

LOL...thats every dispensary I walk into.

60 dollar eights. Paying 36 for p's. Fuckwads.

You're right ....abuse of the MMJ movement sucks. It makes the whole deal stink.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
A late sterile nanner is still a male flower on a female plat. A hermie. I will say some of the best I've ever had threw a few late nanners. Sterile and never caused problems. I'd run the shit of it. Now the ones that show around week 4-6 usually in clusters. Male flowers spewing their pollen all over. Hate those. When I ran CC gear it wasn't too bad. I could find keepers still. Just culled the Hermies and kept the others. Of course its easy for me to say because Swerve sent me replacements for everything. Even ones I didn't ask for. I was one of the lucky ones I guess. I met him and he treated me good. That's all I can go on.

Fred

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

LOL...thats every dispensary I walk into.

60 dollar eights. Paying 36 for p's. Fuckwads.

You're right ....abuse of the MMJ movement sucks. It makes the whole deal stink.
60$ 8ths? where you live brah????

i pay MAX 35 or 40 if its a super super low yielding strain. still, OG zips are 200 here in CO.

People in california are fuckin kooks man, i always look around weedmaps when im bored, and i saw a girl scout cookies at a clinic in hollywood FOR 35 A FUCKING GRAM!!!!!. people that pay that are the problem though. if there is no market they have no choice but to lower prices.

check out weedmaps here in CO. pink house, river rock, la conte clone bar (especially this one their stock is fucking insane), MMJ america highlands (150 oz of og and bubba, chem all that shit). all legit grown, the first 3 are 100% organic and in either soil or coco. people out here legitly are in it for the best possibly, and a REASONABLE mark up. but if 6-7$/g for the best herb ever isnt youre cup of tea, then i dont know what to say LOL
the Clinic does have high prices, like max is 40-50 8th, and they get you cause they max out their top top at a 1/4 usually, which ends up being like 80 bucks, but when they have stuff on that shelf which is actually often but sells out so quick, its mad, mad mad fire. i saw a cough strain that tested at 27% total thc, and was some of the best smellin nug ever.

true grit

true grit

Misship- Yup definitely ran most the chem fam and tons of chems crosses. Have had some nanners (Chemdog D/ecsd/etc) but honestly have culled all those too along with anything dropping nanners from seed along the way. But that took finding a chem plant that was rock solid, stress/light disturbance or not. And def agree with ya tho- that high of temps will cause some issues for sure.

Hate to say but it is still a market, and generally in CO (i don't have expereince in cali clubs) you get what you pay for. I def think folks should be willing to pay more for better product and it should be determined by market. I understand not every patient wants to pay that, but thats why there is tiered pricing for meds, most people wanting a bargain don't care anyway. imo med market or not, if folks can grow something people will pay out the ass for- good for them. And everyone should be looking to grow at that level and appreciate increased reward for their efforts to do such. not an easy biz to stand out in product wise when everyone is doing it.

N

NewBudz

Yo, Mississip, I should have asked before but could you tell me which of the pics you posted is the Buddha Tahoe? I have a freebie seedling that has literally only been out of the dirt for 2 days. Any good info you can give me on how she grows would be nice too. I assume it's just like growing most other OG's, yeah?

sun

sun

could you tell us which one hermied on you.It would be good to know.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

60$ 8ths? where you live brah????

i pay MAX 35 or 40 if its a super super low yielding strain. still, OG zips are 200 here in CO.

People in california are fuckin kooks man, i always look around weedmaps when im bored, and i saw a girl scout cookies at a clinic in hollywood FOR 35 A FUCKING GRAM!!!!!. people that pay that are the problem though. if there is no market they have no choice but to lower prices.

check out weedmaps here in CO. pink house, river rock, la conte clone bar (especially this one their stock is fucking insane), MMJ america highlands (150 oz of og and bubba, chem all that shit). all legit grown, the first 3 are 100% organic and in either soil or coco. people out here legitly are in it for the best possibly, and a REASONABLE mark up. but if 6-7$/g for the best herb ever isnt youre cup of tea, then i dont know what to say LOL
the Clinic does have high prices, like max is 40-50 8th, and they get you cause they max out their top top at a 1/4 usually, which ends up being like 80 bucks, but when they have stuff on that shelf which is actually often but sells out so quick, its mad, mad mad fire. i saw a cough strain that tested at 27% total thc, and was some of the best smellin nug ever.

Non profit for sick people would work really well. It would keep cops off of their asses and make it easier on all of us.

400 plus for a zip is fucking ridiculous in a med legal state.

Yo, Mississip, I should have asked before but could you tell me which of the pics you posted is the Buddha Tahoe? I have a freebie seedling that has literally only been out of the dirt for 2 days. Any good info you can give me on how she grows would be nice too. I assume it's just like growing most other OG's, yeah?

Can you tell which ones are in the kitchen? The ones on the tile floor not the hardwood. I will make another post with pic numbers if you cant see which ones I am talking about. I feed 50-75% of the recommended dosage. I..... feed/tea/plainish water, repeat. Or something like that, depending on what she asks for. No need to max ppm's out...imho.

could you tell us which one hermied on you.It would be good to know.

Sure...the purple diesel. BUT...take that FWIW. The A/C deal isn't a exagerration, they were stressed pretty hard. Especially the first day the A/C was out. I didn't find them until hours after it broke. They were burning down. Also know this...my number one choice for a keeper from all of them was the same....lol...PD!! There is a shot of a nug with my hand next to it...purpled up and big as fuck. I am momming out all three of the cuttings from her to do a monocrop run of her next. I have cuts from everybody...and the smoke test is yet to come. So I may be changing my number one pick. But as of the growth and look/feel/smell.....she is my bitch.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Buddha Tahoe

Meridian harvest 036

pre smoke test pick. Purple Diesel. Taken at day 63. I am 6'2". My hand aint little.

Meridian harvest 018

N

NewBudz

Thanks for clarifying. Those are some frosty bitches man... If CC beans are throwing out that kind of fire consistantly now, then maybe they can pick their reputation up a little bit. Although I'm sure some people here will never use CC again. That is okay, and I don't blame them. But damn, those buds look dank.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Thanks for clarifying. Those are some frosty bitches man... If CC beans are throwing out that kind of fire consistantly now, then maybe they can pick their reputation up a little bit. Although I'm sure some people here will never use CC again. That is okay, and I don't blame them. But damn, those buds look dank.

Fur shure!

I know alot of people got burned and I expected some flack from this post.....

but SHEESH....the weed is good.

The Buddha Tahoe is FIRE.

N

NewBudz

Good deal man, it's my most vigorous seedling so far by a lot.

stutter

stutter

hey mississip, just wondering if you got any duds in the buddha tahoe og? and were they fems?

i only ask because I'm growing buddha tahoe og right now and it is a real let down. everything is spot on in the grow and the plant is in superb health but it basically just hasn't produced buds. i got an average of 5 or 6 calyxes per bud site. plenty of bud sites on the big long stretchy branches but just ultra tiny buds.

the thing that sucks is the tiny buds actually look really nice the calyx's are real long and swelling up real nice. covered in resin and stinks to the high heaven. not your typical og smell though, this one smells exactly like cats piss.

obviously this isn't a good representation of buddha tahoe but just wondering if you got any pheno's that come close to that description?

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

no man...not the Buddha Tahoe..

I had a fucked up little runt Purp D.

I have had runts from several breeders. I think its just part of the dice roll with genetics.

If you have 10 kids....1 will be a supermodel genius, one will be a tard, and the others will be normal....lol....is kinda how I look at it.

How many did you pop?

stutter

stutter

thanks for the reply. i understand sometimes you get a dud I'm not holding it against anyone. what bud there is looks good so if it smokes well i may consider buying a pack to see if i can find a better yielder.

i only popped the one. it was a freebie

Top Bottom