• Tagged users None
BigBud09

BigBud09

4 clones 2 week into flower single blade leaves
4 clones 2 week into flower single blade leaves 2
4 clones 2 week into flower single blade leaves 3
4 clones 2 week into flower single blade leaves 4
4 clones 2 week into flower single blade leaves 5
I've got 4 clones growing in my tent and I noticed some of the top leaves only have one single blade leaf on them opposed to 3 or 5 blade per leaf. I don't think I've seen this before on my plants I've done in the past but I'm thinking it could be down to genetics, the fact they have just started flowering, stress or all of the above. Take a look a the pics and let me know what you think. Any info on this will be much appreciated, peace.

Last edited:
stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

i ask because they look like clones that started to flower to begin with, now they look like they might not have had enough veg time, or you aren't aren't giving them intense enough light.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Did the mother exhibit this same pattern? If not its a sign of stress, also the bottom leaves petioles are really out there stretchin 4 light, might be like fing3rs says, low light conditions. One last posibility may be light leaks. This happened to me once and the top colas only started throwing single blade leaves along the top length of the ste. Between buds. Very unpleasant to look at. Check all of those conditions, good luck.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Looks to me like they are root bound, what size are those pots?

BigBud09

BigBud09

They was put into flower early tbh. The plants are about 2ft atm, I had just re potted them into 11ltr pots when I took the pictures yesterday. They did look quite root bound when I re potted them. I'll see how they get on now I've re potted them. After hearing all your opinions I think it could be low light conditions and root bound. I'll try and post an update on these gals in the near future. Thanks for all the info, much appreciated

Last edited:
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Maybe low light or being in too small of pots stressed them to flowering before they were cloned.

BigBud09

BigBud09

The plants was on a window shelf while I cloned them and they stayed there until they was fully rooted and about 18 inches tall then they went straight into flower. A bit early I know but I didn't want them getting too tall, they'll still grow to about 3-4 foot.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Rootbound stress and overwatering stress is what I see.

Best of luck.
Peace

Mr.X

Mr.X

Bro, ive seen giant zucchini, squash and other plants, including the ones we are discussing @ the moment be grown to full maturity in smaller receptacles. I've had 5ft bushes that yielded 4n1/2 Zips grown in 1gl pts ,well... i digress cuz they were in fabric pots N they breathe N air root prune... nevermind i was going off on a rant... been tasting the premie SSH budz... waaaaaay overthinkin everything and can't /WONT sleep !!!! Keep on keepin on BigBud !!! You'll figure it out eventually. If not you got all us know it all assholes to hrlp you along the way.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Ps. Dude, do something about the lights !!!! Its fuckin basic ; photons = energy in light = photosynthesis =vigorous growth !!!! P.A.R = photosynthetic available radiation! !!! Oh shit... this isn't in PM ? Oh... ok, my bad... uhmmm... well see you around buddy .

Redneckg33k

Redneckg33k

Ps. Dude, do something about the lights !!!! Its fuckin basic ; photons = energy in light = photosynthesis =vigorous growth !!!! P.A.R = photosynthetic available radiation! !!! Oh shit... this isn't in PM ? Oh... ok, my bad... uhmmm... well see you around buddy .

Lol spot on, also flipping a just rooted plant to flower is silly.....major stress...if height is a concern top your plants and lst or supercrop them, or setup a trellis and keep it trained and lollipoped.....all better options then what you did, also will all allow you to grow better roots...thus better fruits man!!

Top Bottom