4 Finger Leaves? (no Info On Them)

• Thread starter mynameisbob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mynameisbob

My UW plant has a set of 4 finger leaves. I've heard it's impossible to have 4 fingers and can't find anything online about it. They had 3 fingers,went to 4 (stayed at 4) the next set had 7 fingers. Help

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Whoever told you that doesn't know or never encountered a strain that throws even numbered leaves. My big chipper threw 2 fingered leaves instead of 1 after the cotyledons. It went 2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10. For some reason (possibly just healthier) it skipped 8, in the first run.

M

mynameisbob

Well this is right around month 1 out the greenhouse. My fingers are going
Quite the weird finger growth if you ask me.

ken dog

ken dog

It can be caused by not enough light, and the plant went into flower and then back into veg.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

It can be caused by not enough light, and the plant went into flower and then back into veg.
I was just talking on str8's thread about big chipper throwing out even numbered leaves. Like I said my first set of true leaves had a total of 4 fingers (2 on each side) so I am pretty sure mine is genetic. It's pretty cool because out of the 3 or 4 strains I have it is the easiest one to pick out of the bunch because of the even fingered leaves.

M

mynameisbob

the first week of the seedling I did indeed put it into flowering. This is my first grow and I didn't know 12 hours or less induced flowering.

M

mynameisbob

Really slowed the growth for a while too. But it's skyrocketing now.

M

mynameisbob

Wow this makes perfect sense as to why for the first week it was growing great,then it seemed to have almost completely stopped and the last few days has been growing like a magic beanstalk again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom