4 lights in my 4x8

• Thread starter Newber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
visajoe1

visajoe1

the stretch continues... debating on defoliating but with 4 lights in a mylar tent I think penetration and layering might be good enough to just roll with it... whatchu think?
are you adding additional layers of netting? most dont look at defoliating until week 3, then just as needed maintenance after that

N

Newber

are you adding additional layers of netting? most dont look at defoliating until week 3, then just as needed maintenance after that
word yea I dunno about additional netting. I see the dual netting on grows though just haven't done it. Also these fuckers are getting beastly in stretch. Wish I knew how these would turn out but I plan on running this lemon for awhile being it was pheno hunted out of 50 seeds by a buddy who lives off cultivating... and I've always been too hesitant to get wild on defoliating unless it was below the netting so I'm all ears for tips. happy Friday yall

N

Newber

pulled out the smoker, burnt ends coming up! had it going since last night... and my other little backyard buddies. Pretty nice Saturday so far... just waiting on the electrician to move my 240v outlet to the new grow room that's about 15x15

N

Newber

Install complete... need to clean out my space tomorrow and start hanging lights and moving plants. Time to Blaze up, anyone else running a box for lights?

Screenshot 20200411 222802 Gallery
N

Newber

i love uniformity of all your plants and how tidy it looks. my big room does double duty as a veg/flower room. right now i'm veging everything i can but i have several all at different ages etc so timing and flipping lights etc is a bitch. my first grow i think i rushed my veg and shit but i was running a DWC system and i'm lazy ASF so i became negligent on my water duties and you can fill in the blanks. now i'm using build a soil and kind soil with some other living stuff i grabbed from st. louis hydro mixed with worm castings. i find the dirt more relaxing like gardening and less like dr. frankenstein. looks like your killing it homie !!
yo what's ur room dimensions and set up? I flicked through your photos but didn't see anything that really helped me figure it out.

N

Newber

here's the room almost cleaned out... think I'm gonna throw up a Murphy door just to go Bond....James Bond on my buddies lol šŸ˜ŽšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ ah being legal is beyond great. Happy Sunday dudes, enjoy the herb

20200412 104205
Screenshot 20200411 214347 Samsung Internet
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

here's the room almost cleaned out... think I'm gonna throw up a Murphy door just to go Bond....James Bond on my buddies lol šŸ˜ŽšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ ah being legal is beyond great. Happy Sunday dudes, enjoy the herb
I'm jealous lol, in an apt, 2 tents in a bedroom & dry in a closet hahaha. I'll move someday. Being legal is great, been waiting for this, now to move it along with recreational, silly to be illegal at all. Your place is coming along nicely & I dream about that kinda door someday

N

Newber

I'm jealous lol, in an apt, 2 tents in a bedroom & dry in a closet hahaha. I'll move someday. Being legal is great, been waiting for this, now to move it along with recreational, silly to be illegal at all. Your place is coming along nicely & I dream about that kinda door someday
I can imagine that can be a bit tight at times šŸ¤Ŗ I never started til I got my house, would have been way to scared at KU doing this, Kansas dont play that shit ha

N

Newber

Decided on using tent, easiest for time being. Prob gonna finish this run out then decide on my next move with the room... Didn't get the netting back on so might bamboo stake it if need be.... but I tell you what it cleaned up nice with all the wiring being in rafters.

20200412 185555
20200412 185729
20200412 185752
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Did a little defoliating. Didn't get too crazy with it, but definitely exposed some bud sites that were blocked. Happy 4/20
Happy 420
I did massive defoliating last couple days (fingers crossed wont be too hard on them), saw pm on few leaves so trying to salvage without spread since not long left before harvest anyway. At least these are my "junk" plants anyway

N

Newber

Junk plants šŸ¤£ Until I see a 'nanner the fight is on! ..... and guy who owns local grow shop saw a pic and said it would help, I prob would've just left it as is, if it wasn't because of that.
Also got my 4x4 up to veg, need to grab a new light, and new 4 inch inline tho. But she's still kicking. just cant up pot all my clones until I do, and it's about time šŸ˜’. Tents are in different rooms in basement, so at least I dont have to worry about light from veg messing with flower tent. And yes that's a single bulb t5 helping out Haha every watt counts at the moment

20200420 112433
20200420 121208
20200420 121915
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Junk plants šŸ¤£ Until I see a 'nanner the fight is on! ..... and guy who owns local grow shop saw a pic and said it would help, I prob would've just left it as is, if it wasn't because of that.
Also got my 4x4 up to veg, need to grab a new light, and new 4 inch inline tho. But she's still kicking. just cant up pot all my clones until I do, and it's about time šŸ˜’. Tents are in different rooms in basement, so at least I dont have to worry about light from veg messing with flower tent. And yes that's a single bulb t5 helping out Haha every watt counts at the moment
Even nanners are not a complete deterrent lol, used to have old sour diesel/chemdog that hermed easy but was still best smoke to this day. Could keep her happy most of time so didnt get nanners til it was harvest time anyway (always went early since I prefer sativa anyway)

N

Newber

more brave than I am... I have some sour d I need to pop but have too much other shit going at the moment

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Beautiful man!!!! Did you make that net yourself?

Cheers!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom