4 nodes at every spacing instead of 2. wtf?

• Thread starter shottie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shottie

shottie

This is my original thread..

So i planted my only chronic seed, took a clone then then put into flower once it rooted along with a few cheese plants. about a week later i noticed pistils on the chronic plant indicating a female.. another week later i noticed male parts so disposed of it and the original plant from seed.

I did however find 1 seed in the crop of the cheese which i have planted and took several clones from it just in case..

The node spacing is really weird, i have never seen this before! There are 4 nodes at each node spacing as appose to 2.
What is the chance that this new 'cheese chronic' will produce male parts?
:sign0065:

Its been 2 weeks today since i switched to 12/12, i have noticed one of the main branches has split into 2. There is also a really tight but thick cluster of new 'leaf nodes' at the tops of the main stems.

I haven't grown that many strains but have grown a fair number of plants, even weed lol, but this must be the strangest plant i have had the pleasure of dealing with..:character0095:

I will take a few pics later on tonite.

The HC

The HC

It might just be super dense spacing or you might just be lucky.

shottie

shottie

Some shots of the inter-nodes:

She smells pretty sweet & cheesy:nod

Keep
Keep2
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looks killer 2 me.. I bet ur gunna have some big ass thick buds

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Hell yeah goo that looks like a pleasure to me if it doesn't hermy
Keep that girl updated!!!

shottie

shottie

Looks killer 2 me.. I bet ur gunna have some big ass thick buds

Yeah i hope so.. I have never tried Chronic before but its meant 2 be a high single fluffy bud yeilder. The cheese produces some fat dense stanky buds so im not sure what to expect!

take clones

Yeah i took 4 cuttings of which 2 made it, going to 'mum' the best of the 2.. Would it be worth re-vegging the original plant from seed??

Hell yeah goo that looks like a pleasure to me if it doesn't hermy
Keep that girl updated!!!

Yes i will definately.. If she is a good smoke then i will name her Chedonic loool

I had a chemo do this it was the wood horse pheno

How did it turn out? What strain\s did you use? What was the final smoke like?

shottie

shottie

Here are some shots of the dense tops, one looks like a sun flower:

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
real dank...................but dudes right that polypoid 2 sets of chromosomes just poped a SSH from pisces and got a triploid 3 sets

T

tjrasta

awsome, i hope to see it through. id love to play mad botanist with that

shottie

shottie

Update:

Ok i think 'green punk' maybe right:

The arm which spontaneously split into 2 now looks like 2 different plants. one arm is growing like the original cheese and the other is growing like the chronic. She also smells stronger than the cheese plants!

It is like literally 2 plants in 1! Its like the plants want split (de-splice) into 2 plants..

The last 3 pics are the same part of the stem but from different angles..

2011 09 11 144821
2011 09 11 144831
2011 09 11 144902
2011 09 11 144916
2011 09 11 144934
2011 09 11 144951
2011 09 11 145625
2011 09 11 145643
2011 09 11 145657
P

Pockets

i once had a black pearl that did this. it kinda split into two plants with shoot popping out at all sorts of odd angles like the specimine above. keep her around for sure and find a killer male to blast her.

S

sfzoo

polyploid for sure.
shady had one, think he took it to harvest too. was a while ago.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I had a pack of Haze Skunk and one of the seeds did that, it was my keeper of 4 females.
Loudest smelling strain I've grown, and I only grow stinky strains only reason I don't run it now it takes 12/13 wks. to finish.

shottie

shottie

Update: The plant seems to be resistant to spidermites.2 cheese plants either side of it have mites but they will not go on the 'chronic cheese cross'.. Has anyone experienced this before?

Latest posts

Top Bottom