4 those not in Cali - How its done out here!

• Thread starter Rabbi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rabbi

For all of you out of starters- I snapped some pics of the Oaksterdam/Blue Sky Strain catalog.

Hope you all appreciate the sophistication that they do it with out here, nothing like it anywhere else.

Rabbi

ENJOY

4 those not in cali   how its done out here
4 those not in cali   how its done out here 2
4 those not in cali   how its done out here 3
4 those not in cali   how its done out here 4
4 those not in cali   how its done out here 5
4 those not in cali   how its done out here 6
4 those not in cali   how its done out here 7
4 those not in cali   how its done out here 8
4 those not in cali   how its done out here 9
4 those not in cali   how its done out here 10
B

bicycle racer

there og grows out pretty well low yield but good og taste and high.

S

surfguy1936

I have to say now im startin to like the oaksterdam selection...and fyi that isnt even the nexwest one I picked up the newest booklet at HEMPCON(SHITTY TRASH). and theres a few good strains

D

DrDanko

I don't know that printing a brochure makes you sophisitcated. I do know that I don't like Oaksterdam's politics(they're all for them being the only ones in business). Also, do they grow ALL of their meds that they provide? That's the only possible way that the brochure could be accurate. You'd consistently be changing it, unless it's just showing you what symptoms a certain strain treats. Putting anything like potency or more specific details would be very subjective and not very accurate. Is it a good idea to better-inform your customers? Absolutely. Just not sure how accurate it can be. DrD.

S

SkyHi

Man fuck oaksterdam >>>>>fuck the fag running it fuck the bills they want to pass>>>> if i saw wheel chair on the street id back hand him>>>>>fuck there strain catalogue >>>>>fuck there attempt to limit clubs >>>>while going on tv and saying you wish there were more compatition >>>>>fuck everything that oaksterdam has become and stands for>>>>>thell be right there along with big pharma when this shit blows up >>>>i was that shit would burn down with dude in it>>>>>with a flat tire on his wheelchair hahahahahahahahahaha

O

Oregonic

Man fuck oaksterdam >>>>>fuck the fag running it fuck the bills they want to pass>>>> if i saw wheel chair on the street id back hand him>>>>>fuck there strain catalogue >>>>>fuck there attempt to limit clubs >>>>while going on tv and saying you wish there were more compatition >>>>>fuck everything that oaksterdam has become and stands for>>>>>thell be right there along with big pharma when this shit blows up >>>>i was that shit would burn down with dude in it>>>>>with a flat tire on his wheelchair hahahahahahahahahaha

Wow..... just fucking wow..... I nominate this for rant of the month!

goosfraba my friend, goosfraba ;)

convex

convex

Cali - land of the $4oo + ounce and glossy menu's - gotta justify the prices I guess ... nothing compassionate about these places IMO - bunch of dope dealers , they are NOT cannapharmacies.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
opinions are like assholes every1 has one and mine is i have never had any problem with the oak do i agree with the politics? no but the strains are right on, i have almost all in this catalog and have been very dank:anim_44::anim_44:

Mammas grow room 021
Mammas grow room 022
Mammas grow room 023
Mammas grow room 024
Mammas grow room 025
Mammas grow room 026
Mammas grow room 027
Mammas grow room 028
Mammas grow room 029
Mammas grow room 030
Mammas grow room 031
Mammas grow room 032
Mammas grow room 033
Mammas grow room 034
Mammas grow room 035
Mammas grow room 036
B

bicycle racer

honestly no one buys 400+ dollar ounces in socal unless there stupid rich or lazy you can get ounces of any strain for less than that. keep in mind some of the best strains are hard to grow and yield low so price reflects that nonetheless there are plenty of bargains going around there is much competition none of the dispensaries i go to have anything over $45 an 8th for any strain which i think is reasonable. as for oaksterdam they do some things i dont agree with but there og cut is pretty good low yield though.

S

SkyHi

opinions are like assholes every1 has one and mine is i have never had any problem with the oak do i agree with the politics? no but the strains are right on, i have almost all in this catalog and have been very dank:anim_44::anim_44:

OK so you dont agree with the politics but you will fund them ? But the strains are right on :sign0065:

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
OK so you dont agree with the politics but you will fund them ? But the strains are right on :sign0065:

where i live every one claims they have the real strains and you bloom it to find it was mex crap so will i spend 10 bone for superior strains...... In that aspect um 1+1 =2:fubar

K

kushpheen

That clever marketing brochure, though colorful and somewhat informative, fails to tell you that thousands of other people will also be growing these same exact strains and will probably be doing a much better job than you will. Its like buying a tan honda accord and expecting to carve out a piece of individuality for yourself on the highway. Supporting oaksterdam is like funding terror against the medical marijuana community. Their aspirations of dominating the pot market at the expense of our personal freedoms (think about 5x5 and 1 ounce limits growers) is hardly something to commend or support. Friends don't let friends grow oaksterdam clones.

N

NeonBlackFlag

That clever marketing brochure, though colorful and somewhat informative, fails to tell you that thousands of other people will also be growing these same exact strains and will probably be doing a much better job than you will. Its like buying a tan honda accord and expecting to carve out a piece of individuality for yourself on the highway. Supporting oaksterdam is like funding terror against the medical marijuana community. Their aspirations of dominating the pot market at the expense of our personal freedoms (think about 5x5 and 1 ounce limits growers) is hardly something to commend or support. Friends don't let friends grow oaksterdam clones.

haha! You said that right! 100% agree about oaksterdam. They & espically rich lee are complete scum. I would never support them or their greedy little agendas.

Blaze

Blaze

Cali - land of the $4oo + ounce and glossy menu's - gotta justify the prices I guess ... nothing compassionate about these places IMO - bunch of dope dealers , they are NOT cannapharmacies.

LoL only idiots would pay that much for bud in California. There are some legit clubs out there that carry good stuff for cheap but you gotta know where to go..

Top Bottom