4 Way Fuel

• Thread starter MedDudeChcioCA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MedDudeChcioCA

I am curious about this strain that is for sale in many coops here in California. Supposedly a Four Way Cross: Sour Diesel Mother x Grand Daddy Purple x Trainwreck x Pot of Gold. Before I try em would love to hear if someone else here has as well.

B

bicycle racer

seeds clones or buds? i know progressive options has some four way crosses in seed form mostly clone only genetics. i have not run into the cross you mentioned though.

M

MedDudeChcioCA

These are seeds. They dont have a breeder name on them...just the name 4 Way Fuel with the genetic breakdown. The pack says "Soma NYC Sour Diesel" which has me skeptical as Soma only officially did the NYC Diesel. Not sour at all. I saw them on sale at Harborside in Oakland but they had no idea of the outcome.

5tickynubz

Yeah, these sound interesting. That $20 price tag almost makes them worth checking out.

B

bicycle racer

cheap does not mean bad keep in mind most seedbanks rip people off. one plant makes quite a few seeds. fem prices i understand to some degree as you get less seeds that way.

M

MedDudeChcioCA

I agree with cheap not meaning bad Bicycle Racer. The packaging is super vague and there is very little information around. I just like to know that everything I have is authentic. Just seeing "Soma's NYC Sour Diesel" has me skeptical as he did NYCD.

B

bicycle racer

i understand maybe not what is listed. but then again lots of 'real' seed vendors with nice packaging dont give exactly what they say or at least rarely its a seedy 'business' i have come to realize. there are very few absolutely honest breeders regarding methods and genetics. the worst are the ones who have new ibl lines every month lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom