4 weeks flowering bagseed cfl first grow

• Thread starter nufc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nufc

Im 4 weeks in flowering, planted the seed 20th October (bagseed) and put the light on 12/12 on the 17th December she is nearly taller than me! Im using cfls 1 125w 2700k 2 45w 2700k + 6400k im getting some more in there next week. This is my first grow and last night the lights went off but one diddnt. I left the main light on in the room by accident it was on during all the 12 hours dark period:sad0047:, it is normally pitch black, i took the bulb out so it wont happen again.. will this cause it to hermie? Its starting to get crystals on the leafs .. my flowering nutes ran out about 2 weeks ago and im guna get some pk 13-14 and some molasses next week. does it look okay for 4 weeks? i think its a sativa dominant hybrid

4 weeks flowering bagseed cfl first grow
4 weeks flowering bagseed cfl first grow 2
4 weeks flowering bagseed cfl first grow 3
4 weeks flowering bagseed cfl first grow 4
4 weeks flowering bagseed cfl first grow 5
4 weeks flowering bagseed cfl first grow 6
4 weeks flowering bagseed cfl first grow 7
4 weeks flowering bagseed cfl first grow 8
4 weeks flowering bagseed cfl first grow 9
4 weeks flowering bagseed cfl first grow 10
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You never really know but this has happened to many growers and everything was fine. Live and learn and don't do it again.

You will be fine.

N

nufc

yeah i suppose theres nothing i can do but make sure it dont happen again .. cheers

M

Moon Dog

Looks like I would expect for a cfl grow. They tend to have less dense flowers. You can try adding co2 and using some flower enhancers to help out. Lots of choices but nirvana or liquid karma or diamond nectar are good choices for organics. Some people like to use bud hardners like gravity. I won't comment on the pros and cons of that here.

K

kes5480

looks good man..
my first grows were with bagseeds cuz i didnt wanna spend $ on seeds and then kill em learnin how 2grow.
U will learn alot ur first few grows so I hope u have a notebook and are takin notes.
Eventually ur gonna want to get urself a HPS setup to flower with but for now ur set up will do fine.
Just enjoy ur very own home grown medicine...its so enjoyable to smoke wat u grew, ecspecially when its good.lol

peace
KEs

N

nufc

looks good man..
my first grows were with bagseeds cuz i didnt wanna spend $ on seeds and then kill em learnin how 2grow.
U will learn alot ur first few grows so I hope u have a notebook and are takin notes.
Eventually ur gonna want to get urself a HPS setup to flower with but for now ur set up will do fine.
Just enjoy ur very own home grown medicine...its so enjoyable to smoke wat u grew, ecspecially when its good.lol

peace
KEs

yeah i diddnt wana spend to much on my first grow just incase i fuck it up haha, i wasnt expecting it to be female really or to live haha, i cant wate to smoke something i know i grew lol :pimp:

N

nufc

Got some more pictures day 31

Just been giving it water for the past few weeks, im going to holland and barrett on friday to get some molasses and then guna order some pk 13-14

DSC01950
DSC01951
DSC01953
DSC01954
DSC01959
DSC01962
DSC01961
DSC01963
DSC01968

Latest posts

Top Bottom