4 weeks in flower,no light leak but no bud?????

• Thread starter Rudy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rudy

Rudy

Hey you all this female is a bag seed of some killer and shes been in flower for 4 weeks and shes still stretching aas you can tell where the heck are the hairs and buds the stems are loaded with bud sites has anyone had this go on...all help appreciated..

4 weeks in flowerno light leak but no bud
4 weeks in flowerno light leak but no bud 2
reloader

reloader

Hey, obviously something is not right. The plant should start to show evidence of a small flower emerging in about 5 days. At 4 weeks it should have good size flowers going. Are you using a timer to maintain an exact 12/12 cycle? Are you positive their are no light leaks? Is it totally dark. (the best test is when you are in your dark room, can you see your hand in front of you). Anything more then a pinhole leak of light will effect flowering. Also, typically the plant will stop gaining height at about 3 weeks in the 12/12 cycle.

Rudy

Rudy

I know theres no light leak cause all but this girl has budded..and I not only her on 12/12 now but I just put her on 11/13 13 hrs of dark..I have read today that some strains can go over a month and longer beffore you see a flower and can take up to and over 4 months to flower and finish..thats my luck I also read another article that a guy was having the same issue and put his girl in 36 straight hrs of dark so I am gonna try that to..cant hurt nothin right thanks though...you can look at the pics and see its in pre-flower all I know is this, when she does Im gonna be breakin out the bamboo stake and have a good load of bud:)

reloader

reloader

I know theres no light leak cause all but this girl has budded..and I not only her on 12/12 now but I just put her on 11/13 13 hrs of dark..I have read today that some strains can go over a month and longer beffore you see a flower and can take up to and over 4 months to flower and finish..thats my luck I also read another article that a guy was having the same issue and put his girl in 36 straight hrs of dark so I am gonna try that to..cant hurt nothin right thanks though...you can look at the pics and see its in pre-flower all I know is this, when she does Im gonna be breakin out the bamboo stake and have a good load of bud:)
I don't know what you read, but I think your plants are getting confused on your light cycles. When you start bloom, you have to maintain a near exact 12/12 light cycle. This emulates the natural course of light and has proven to be the best way to flower your plants indoors. This is NOT an adjustable setting. Putting your plants back in the dark for 36 hours will not help. Take it out and reveg, also I am not familiar with all strains, but I have never heard of a plant taking a month to show anything. I wouldn't want to grow that strain.

J

jbizness

What is the temperature and rh in your room? Anytime I've seen this one of those things is off.

waayne

waayne

Rudy I've grown equatorial landrace Sativas and yeah they can take up to a month or more to start flowering indoors
and may take 14-16 weeks to fully ripen
but your plant does not look like an equatorial Sativa type, so I'm thinking that reloader is right on point ..........

If you are referring to masterscrogs 10 week White Widow thread,all I can say is that grow is a total
disaster as far as flower production is concerned........no strain takes 10 weeks to start to show flowering has been initiated

There is little info to be taken out of that thread at this time besides the fact it is a disaster.....and his soil was far too rich with N
PROPS to masterscrog for being patient,with his plants ,but at this point it's not so much patience as it is delusion

try getting some close ups pics if you can,because from the look of those 2 pics ,that plant is not flowering.....

Rudy

Rudy

damn it...wow to both of you I could of sworn it was light proof I myself got it the damn closet and yep LIGHT LEAK..man oh man this is pissin me off but guys it aint now I fixed that crap...sorry to be so ignorant man I have grown for years but I just got reset up and Im doin coco so Im learning on the coco but damn it makes me mad to know I had a damn leak oh well we will end this thread guys due to my fuck up ok but ty ok..

Rudy

Rudy

Amen to this and a damn new tent on the way tired of the scrimping and guys your right if a person dont wanna do it right why ask dumb ass shit to the pros who have been playin the game for years..I knew something was messed up so finally I got in my damn closet myself and yes its big enough and to my surprise LIGHT LEAK oh well the good part of this I think is gonna be a damn monster plant,not what I had room for but Im gonna make roomand then post some pics of the whore..lol..............shes a great lady I must admit she has been thru the shit you guys so now its fixed lets see what this big fat babe does..bare with I will for sure post some pics ok...ty guys...im still pissed..............i was prayin for this bud to be ripe by 9/25 my birthday but oh well my old 52 yr old ass will learn huh guys..holler at me ok as I appreciate the input and all It was fuckin my head up man hell I could and can smoke a water leaff and get blown for quite awhile so I was thinking damn this is it...hahaah shit you guys this is gonna be some blue bonnic chronic shit...take care

Capfan

Capfan

Should be one of the first things you do when you flip, close the door behind you and check for leaks...if you can see your hand 3ft infront of you, to much light!

Rudy

Rudy

Rudy I've grown equatorial landrace Sativas and yeah they can take up to a month or more to start flowering indoors
and may take 14-16 weeks to fully ripen
but your plant does not look like an equatorial Sativa type, so I'm thinking that reloader is right on point ..........

If you are referring to masterscrogs 10 week White Widow thread,all I can say is that grow is a total
disaster as far as flower production is concerned........no strain takes 10 weeks to start to show flowering has been initiated

There is little info to be taken out of that thread at this time besides the fact it is a disaster.....and his soil was far too rich with N
PROPS to masterscrog for being patient,with his plants ,but at this point it's not so much patience as it is delusion

try getting some close ups pics if you can,because from the look of those 2 pics ,that plant is not flowering.....
Hey let me know if you can see these pics ok and tell me what you think please as to the stage this plants in..ty

GEDC0001
GEDC0002
Rudy

Rudy

Rudy I do see a couple of small primordial calyxes with pistils protruding,
You should see the initial signs of flower initiation in a couple of weeks
since you've fixed your light leak

Good luck and keep us posted!
cool so it is in flower? and I will keep you posted

Rudy

Rudy

Rudy I do see a couple of small primordial calyxes with pistils protruding,
You should see the initial signs of flower initiation in a couple of weeks
since you've fixed your light leak

Good luck and keep us posted!
by the way does she look healthy to you as far as like the lleaves and all just asking ok

los0420

los0420

Hey you all this female is a bag seed of some killer and shes been in flower for 4 weeks and shes still stretching aas you can tell where the heck are the hairs and buds the stems are loaded with bud sites has anyone had this go on...all help appreciated..

The best advice I can give you and the the rest of the farmers her should have told you is to take a pair of snip and cut it right at the base cause its def not worth wasting time and money on a plant like that

Top Bottom