4 Weeks In Flower Seeds. ?

• Thread starter 420 lyfePpP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Unknown blueberry and friends ☺ are these seed pods? Found a flower pod yesterday and then a 'nanner' personal meds not worried about them I was wondering how to get straight females?
4 weeks in flower seeds
4 weeks in flower seeds 2

Apollo13

Apollo13

If that's a stressed female then it has no x chromosome so u can't get boys and seeds will all be girls. If it's a herm, it will have x and y and then it is garbage... seed pods swell without seeds, but it depends how long u been getting male genitalia. I would pick them as u go..good luck.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well... I'd have to say that it may indeed be a seeded calyx. The pistils appear to have died back. If you suspect a hermaphrodite in the room, get a spray bottle of water and spritz along with that plucking Apollo recommends.

Apollo13

Apollo13

I think the hairs die after fertilizing the seed.. and I do think a seed is there

Last edited:
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Cool ty 4 info . Been nanner' lookin and plucking . Seeds will replenish my supply believe I got the light leak and ... Im bout 5 weeks now .and I'll just stay on top of em ., could very well be worse . This site is the BEST

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I think the hairs die after fertilizing the seed.. and I do think a seed is there
So
Well... I'd have to say that it may indeed be a seeded calyx. The pistils appear to have died back. If you suspect a hermaphrodite in the room, get a spray bottle of water and spritz along with that plucking Apollo recommends.
Will keep that in mind thanks !

Top Bottom